• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
trophy gif

Just give up.

man-city-v-man-united-community-shield-image-1-708582056.jpg

edit: And the white kit vs Barca curse continues.

Arnie

Again, can't believe you used that as a source of praise.

Nani cried for real. Suarez only fakes it because he's a little dirty diver = WIN?

United finished second on goal difference in the last kick of the season. Gutting. We finished eighth but won the Carling Cup innit = WIN?

loving the banter baby <3

GETS BOOED BY AN ENTIRE SOVEREIGN STATE, SIGNS LONG TERM CONTRACT TO STAY IN SAID SOVEREIGN STATE

Luis Suarez - Monster - 2012/13 - HD - 3D

Pretty worried about Liverpool this season tbh. After they won the Carling Cup their players now have a taste for winning trophies. They showed a lot of grit and skill beating Cardiff in the final in extra time then romping to an 8th place finish in the league. They're a team on the up definitely.

If they had Nathan Dyer I'd say they'd be shoe-ins for a top 4 finish.

Arnie

Pretty worried about Liverpool this season tbh. After they won the Carling Cup their players now have a taste for winning trophies. They showed a lot of grit and skill beating Cardiff in the final in extra time then romping to an 8th place finish in the league. They're a team on the up definitely.

If they had Nathan Dyer I'd say they'd be shoe-ins for a top 4 finish.

iBjNpsage2vpf.gif

Not quite.

Dear United

Please deliver the Community Shield to:

The Etihad Stadium
Sport City
Manchester
M11 3FF

We like taking silverware off you. Hope you are all well.

Khaldoon Al Mubarak
Chairman
Manchester City Football Club
153118_nuke.gif

Fry

Banter is always easier for Man Utd fans who have always been on top. That's why I wish, while despising them, that City takes the titles away from them one by one.

dc89

Bob Cass has gone very, very quiet.

Banter is always easier for Man Utd fans who have always been on top. That's why I wish, while despising them, that City takes the titles away from them one by one.

If only Kermit was here!! He'd be mopping up now.

K1LLER7

Just me who thought Anderson did pretty well tonight
nah thought he was pretty good, but needs to lose the pounds.

Scholes was MOTM for me, brilliantly kept the ball and pulled of his great passes. Will be a sad day when he retires.

Holy fucking shit.
KuGsj.gif

I want Nicolai Jørgensen to have my babies.

I want Zimling to eat shit and die.

and now I want to jerk off with this erection i got right now.

Edit : And fuck United and Barca, two shit teams, not the champions of Europe.

Wilbur

Banned
Holy fucking shit.
KuGsj.gif

I want Nicolai Jørgensen to have my babies.

I want Zimling to eat shit and die.

and now I want to jerk off with this erection i got right now.

Edit : And fuck United and Barca, two shit teams, not the champions of Europe.

Last minute goal to win hahaha

Does that mean you're in the round where you could play Arsenal/Malaga etc?

Kyoufu

They literally repeat tribal football/twitter rumours. I honestly don't understand why Sky set the tyne and wear sub-site up.

Aye, it is silly season and their word should be taken with a pinch of salt but still... if someone told you SAFC were giving up on Fletcher and going for Heskey you'd be upset too :( lol

Hixx

Aye, it is silly season and their word should be taken with a pinch of salt but still... if someone told you SAFC were giving up on Fletcher and going for Heskey you'd be upset too :( lol

I've been told this all summer.

Mostly by mags.

1 fucking 1. Fuck this shit. RLEEGATIONS

Clegg

ManUtd Stuff &#8207;@ManUtdStuff
Lucas Moura to PSG fee &#8364;43million + &#8364;250,000 per week wages on a 4-year deal + &#8364;9 million agent fees = Total transfer cost of &#8364;100million.
I'm assuming this info is wrong.

250k a week??

Arnie was obvious but with dc... You never know.
I could sense dc's excitedness at United losing the Gothenburg cup or whatever it was :lol

Didn't see the last 20 mins and the pens. Guessing the game got pretty flat with all the subs etc.

Suarez wouldn't start in my United team either. Mainly cos I hate him. But seriously in our 442 he wouldn't start. He's not a winger...Rooney is better than him...and Shinji is Shinji! I do think Suarez will have a very good season though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom