• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last minute goal to win hahaha

Does that mean you're in the round where you could play Arsenal/Malaga etc?

Draw was enough to get through, we scored because the keeper was in our box. :lol

Malaga, Gladbach, Udinese, Fenerbahce and Lille. Going to get our ass kicked but at the very least secured Europa League.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

I'm assuming this info is wrong.

250k a week??

The wage part can't be true. No club on earth, not even PSG, would pay a kid from the Brazilian league that kind of money. More likely he's on ~50k.

dc89

I can't believe you lot got trolled by a Liverpool fan and dc.

That's just poor.

xD

Arnie was obvious but with dc... You never know.

I am the enigma. Only one person on here can shut me up or put me down and that is Viva. Working on a defence though.

I could sense dc's excitedness at United losing the Gothenburg cup or whatever it was :lol

Didn't see the last 20 mins and the pens. Guessing the game got pretty flat with all the subs etc.

Suarez wouldn't start in my United team either. Mainly cos I hate him. But seriously in our 442 he wouldn't start. He's not a winger...Rooney is better than him...and Shinji is Shinji! I do think Suarez will have a very good season though.

That's why I'm working on my poker face.

Wilbur

Banned

Wessiej

Excellent. More reason to support PSG. :D

Lets spank Lille.

SHHMi.gif

God damn that's a lot of tax.

There's a funny video out there with Will Smith promoting MIB3 on a French TV show. They ask him about taxes, and he's all "I had opportunities bla bla blah, I will pay whatever my country needs". And then the French host says... "it's actually 75% tax"; and then Will is all like "75%???!?!?? God Bless America". And they all laugh.

Wessiej

Apparently we are going to meet and get a deal done for Anita and possibly VDW on the weekend.

I don't want VDW :( Can't you kidnap him?

You really want us to finish last huh. I will send VDW in a big box to Newcastle and send some flowers to the board if they send Anita back in return.

Arnie

Joe Allen is a Liverpool player.

Daniel Agger will be a Liverpool player next season.

Tony Barrett's two exclusives in The Times tomorrow are that Liverpool have met Joe Allen's release clause. Personal terms have already been agreed. The second is that Liverpool have now told Manchester City's executives that Agger will cost them £27 million.

Tc91

ManUtd Stuff ‏@ManUtdStuff
Lucas Moura to PSG fee €43million + €250,000 per week wages on a 4-year deal + €9 million agent fees = Total transfer cost of €100million.

Mother of god.

Soi-Fong

Sounds like Arsenal are doing anything to get him away from United haha

Doen't really matter though. If Van Persie doesn't want to join City or Juventus, then they have no choice but to sell to United and I highly doubt Arsenal will let their striker go for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom