• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Banned
Cruising through some of the articles and blogs on Newsnow is hilarious.

Footy Latest said:
And with Liverpool, a club matching the stature of Barcelona, interested in him, his mind has been made over his preferred destination.

Slizz

Can someone make me a Shinji avatar? It's time I had one.

AJQlV.jpg

M79Ob.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Never say never! And we just brought back home Giovinco, he's as classy as they come. :p As for the other thing ... Eh, to us, you're just another Napoli or Fiorentina. You're convinced we're your biggest rival, while we barely consider you a proper football club. Understandibly too, in your case, since Torino FC was only founded 7 years ago. Smashing you, while somewhat sweet, will be just the usual routine for us.

I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS! I expect greatness from my atomic ant!

Also, the prospect of having three home grown players in our XI is...hot!

Beaten by Ribery!

This page.

lmoud.gif

And it's good to see that Fergie is trying to be positive regarding making a move for RVP. It would have been easy after missing on Lucas to just give his "No value in the market" spiel and pack it up for the rest of the transfer window. At least he's doing something.

Not fucking Sahin though. :(

Clegg

And it's good to see that Fergie is trying to be positive regarding making a move for RVP. It would have been easy after missing on Lucas to just give his "No value in the market" spiel and pack it up for the rest of the transfer window. At least he's doing something.
Don't worry.

The "no value" speech will come after we fail to sign RVP.

Clegg

Wilbury, have you seen the cast of voice artists for Dishonored?

Michael Madsen (Kill Bill, Reservoir Dogs and guilty favourite of mine, Species)
Carrie Fisher (If I need to tell you who she is then you are a very, very bad person)
John Slattery (Mad Men, The Adjustment Bureau)
Susan Sarandon (Oscar and Bafta winning star of Thelma & Louise)
Lena Headey (Game Of Thrones, also starred as Sarah Connor the The Terminator TV series)
Brad Dourif (Golden Globe winning star of The Lord Of The Rings trilogy)
Chloë Grace Moretz (Foul mouthed Kick Ass hero and vampire child in the remake of Let The Right One In)

Zabojnik

TuttoJuve is saying we reached an agreement for
Llorente
Torres. Should be official soon.

I guess it's really happening.

jtb

Banned
TuttoJuve is saying we reached an agreement for
Llorente
Torres. Should be official soon.

I guess it's really happening.

Welp. the options are running out for RVP!

Not sure why Liverpool didn't offer him (or someone like Falcao, Jovetic... any non-CL top striker) silly money to join. If it was a choice between Agger or a proven striker, I'd take the striker any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom