• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
So eat the 20 and stop eyeing 25+

We don't need the money; unlike years past, all the shopping's already done. If I were Wenger would I take the 20m? Sure. But as it is, Cazorla's done, Giroud and Podolski are done, Sahin would be a loan deal. Most of it paid for by Cesc and Nasri's transfers from last season anyways, I think. We either get 20m (or 25m) more to spend, or we keep RVP for another season. Win-win.

Wenger still hates us imo.

And their fans still hate us coz we stopped them from going 50 games unbeaten.

They wouldn't let us get Nasri either. No way they'll sell RVP to us.
I seriously don't understand this.

I would get it if we were big historic hate each other rivals. We're not. Sure we don't like each other but it's not United/Liverpool or Madrid/Barca or even close to that.

K1LLER7

We don't need the money; unlike years past, all the shopping's already done. If I were Wenger would I take the 20m? Sure. But as it is, Cazorla's done, Giroud and Podolski are done, Sahin would be a loan deal. Most of it paid for by Cesc and Nasri's transfers from last season anyways, I think. We either get 20m (or 25m) more to spend, or we keep RVP for another season. Win-win.
If he stays Arsenal lose out on £20m that can be used in the future, why keep him when you don't need him and lose him on a free. Both clubs will benefit if the deal goes through, more so Arsenal than United. It's not something that happens often where you get 20m for a 29yr old.

It's seems like more a one-way rivalry.

jtb

Banned
I guess what I'm trying to say is... the 20m won't be used to purchase a defender or two, so who gives a shit whether he's sold or not. The squad (defense aside) is good enough, if Sahin/M'Vila is brought in. Fuck RVP. Sell the fucker, force him to play... doesn't make a difference to me.

Slizz

and here we go in NYY stadium

looks like both sides fielding a strong line up

Bullshit Little League baseball game is on ESPN2 instead of the match....

Then they say its airing on ESPN3 and its only got fucking the same Little League game.

Clegg

I seriously don't understand this.

I would get it if we were big historic hate each other rivals. We're not. Sure we don't like each other but it's not United/Liverpool or Madrid/Barca or even close to that.

They think it is.

And thats all that matters really.

Salazar

nWeiP.gif

Something endearingly gormless about him.

FootballFan

GAF is back. That was a damn good goal from Robinho. Didn't catch Di Marias goal, started watching just after and it hasn't shown replay.

Nocerino = Sexy motherfucker, just in case you didn't notice right there.

Also lol, Grønkjær broke his chair while commentating today, when we got behind 2-1.
KuGsj.gif

Clegg

Bloody American investors are making sure that Uniteds IPO succeeds.

Don't know how they were duped into investing in the first place.

Btw it looks like United will debut trading this Friday.

Meier

Been catching up on the past few pages so I missed Madrid's second goal. That one from di Maria was lovely but I was especially impressed by Robinho's. Great pass and fantastic finish.

FootballFan

It's going to take a while for Milan to build a great team again, lacking the players and money(apparently) too. Madrid is all over them.

Can't wait for the Spanish Supercup. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom