• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPW

World's best CB doing goooaaallsss

Thiago-Silva_2780971.jpg

Meier

Madrid look FANTASTIC. Obviously Milan are going to struggle this year but it's not like they're an awful team.. Madrid just crushing 'em.

Seriously, Ramos 2012 season as a CB is one of the greatest things that could've happen in football.

Critical to win La Liga and superb in Euro 2012. Even above Piqué.

Callejoooooon. And Kaka's third assist.

Ramos? Over Silva, Kompany or Vidic? Good one.
I think he is on a level with them, going on last season's basis (for Ramos I mean, it was his best season yet)...but I couldn't say he is outright the best.

Anyhow, you'll get City fans claiming Kompany, United Vidic...so only natural the Madrid fans back their own horse.

I think he is on a level with them, going on last season's basis (for Ramos I mean, it was his best season yet)...but I couldn't say he is outright the best.

Anyhow, you'll get City fans claiming Kompany, United Vidic...so only natural the Madrid fans back their own horse.

Pretty much this.

I'm not saying that he's the best by a mile, but he's on par with Kompany or Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom