• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

I found my appreciation for him changes with my own attitude; sometimes I take his bolshy approach with a smile and enjoy the argument, other times my patience is much shorter and I'm not interested in a needlessly confrontational exchange.

I do miss protracted debates on here though, which he was always keen for.

His moods, not yours :p he could be a bit witty at times and downright malicious at others.

Clegg

As a bitter jealous United hater, I don't want you to sign him because I like United how it is: you have one legitimate world famous star player who is in his prime years, in Rooney.

The less I hear about United players, the better. If RvP signs it'll put more focus on them.

RVP is 29 and has a very extensive injury record. He'd also put heavy financial strain on United. Hes a phenomenal player and I'd love to have him at United but he just isn't what we need right now.

If I was a rival fan, I'd be more concerned if United signed someone like Sahin or Moutinho.

elsk

Banned
I enjoy watching Falcao too.

Falcao+Atletico+Madrid+v+Athletic+Bilbao+UEFA+oG8OGy9BH19l.jpg

Falcao <3
He sounds like an awesome guy in twitter.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I found my appreciation for him changes with my own attitude; sometimes I take his bolshy approach with a smile and enjoy the argument, other times my patience is much shorter and I'm not interested in a needlessly confrontational exchange.

I do miss protracted debates on here though, which he was always keen for.

#TeamSalazar.

GorillaJu

Great goal there by the Valencia player who's name I can't read because of the awful blue font on the uniform.

Clegg, I'd be worried if United signed a class CM, but attacking players are always the most frightening. If you had Suarez, I'd be scared shitless

Arnie

#TeamSalazar.

Oh, don't mistake that, I'd take Salazar any day of the week.

Right, whilst Spurs should definitely be concerned at going 2 nil down, it's hard not to be mightily impressed with Valencia. They've been brilliant.

Vertonghen at fault again for the second goal, though. Just stood off him and let him score.

Clegg

Great goal there by the Valencia player who's name I can't read because of the awful blue font on the uniform.

Clegg, I'd be worried if United signed a class CM, but attacking players are always the most frightening. If you had Suarez, I'd be scared shitless

Suarez would be good to have but then we'd be losing an attacking player like Kagawa or Nani to accommodate him. It may strengthen the team but only marginally.

A player like Sahin or Moutinho would improve our midfield immeasurably.

jtb

Banned
Suarez would be good to have but then we'd be losing an attacking player like Kagawa or Nani to accommodate him. It may strengthen the team but only marginally.

A player like Sahin or Moutinho would improve our midfield immeasurably.

Who needs Sahin when you can get Allen for just 15m?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Oh, don't mistake that, I'd take Salazar any day of the week.

Right, whilst Spurs should definitely be concerned at going 2 nil down, it's hard not to be mightily impressed with Valencia. They've been brilliant.

Vertonghen at fault again for the second goal, though. Just stood off him and let him score.

All the problems have come with a lack of authority in midfield. In Livermore and Jenas we started with the equivalent of Spearing and Adam against the third best side in Spain. If Sandro or Parker had been playing we wouldn't have given away these shitty goals. Very disappointed that Huddlestone hasn't been involved today.

lol a red in a friendly

Hixx

McGeady back on the radar it seems. One of those players who can be unstoppable when he's on form but seems prone to not being able to regularly hit his best...

And apparently John Guidetti has a nasty virus which is hampering any bids in for him, apparently he's been ill since April??

Arnie

Who needs Sahin when you can get Allen for just 15m?

A team who want to play Brendan Rodgers football?
All the problems have come with a lack of authority in midfield. In Livermore and Jenas we started with the equivalent of Spearing and Adam against the third best side in Spain. If Sandro or Parker had been playing we wouldn't have given away these shitty goals. Very disappointed that Huddlestone hasn't been involved today.

lol a red in a friendly

Very true.

Arnie

Impossible to argue that moment, was genuinely unbelievable. The last thing that came close was when Arsenal won the league at Anfield in the last match of the season, but that was before the Premier League began.

dc89

The video of the ref taking Savage out and Shearer giving him a card :lol

This is my favourite:

Pahaha!! We used to be so full of fail.

Browsing off topic > See a Kim Kardashian thread > enter > see picture below & thought I'd share.

1Sv8u.jpg

Hixx

Merson's a nob but he's so ridiculously entertaining.

Whether it's his teeth falling out
KuGsj.gif
or the fact he cannot pronounce anything other than a one-syllable name, he has me rolling.

Slizz

YwoEU.jpg

Anyone know Portuguese? I thought it was official Neymar hairspray which would be incredible, but now it seems like its a deodorant.

Hahahaha eat that dick Chriswok and Kyoufu! Eat that dick right up

Cracking left foot for a right back

I said he's a winger playing out of position. That goal would not have looked out of place if a winger had scored it. Doesn't change the fact he's a pretty bad defender. So quick to cuss and act like a little big man teenager!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom