• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I said he's a winger playing out of position. That goal would not have looked out of place if a winger had scored it. Doesn't change the fact he's a pretty bad defender. So quick to cuss and act like a little big man teenager!

erm
still, eat that dick

GorillaJu

Scott Sinclair's woman has the body of a goddess. Kim Kardashian may as well be an anime or CG character – the only thing special are her tits and she had a nice-looking vag in her sex tape. But those are two things you can find any night in any big city in the world - and they won't also be fat and have average faces too.

Salvadora

Scott Sinclair's woman has the body of a goddess. Kim Kardashian may as well be an anime or CG character – the only thing special are her tits and she had a nice-looking vag in her sex tape. But those are two things you can find any night in any big city in the world - and they won't also be fat and have average faces too.

You are forgetting her main attraction.

Kyoufu

Reina has been shite the last year. But on ability Reina is definitely ahead of Krul.

You think no one in the Liverpool squad is worth more than £10m.

That's because I personally wouldn't pay over 10 mil for any of them. In the football world you have 19 year olds going for 45 million Euros. The game's gone mad.

Wilbur

Banned
That's because I personally wouldn't pay over 10 mil for any of them. In the football world you have 19 year olds going for 45 million Euros. The game's gone mad.

So you'd pay 8m for Debuchy (who I assume you've only watched at the Euros and know of because Cabaye fingers him in the hotel at international friendlies) but Lucas, Agger and Suarez aren't worth 10m?

Sigh.

bjaelke

Transfer Central TNC ‏@TransferNewsCen
RESULT: Earlier I asked who was better; MESSI or RONALDO? Messi got 34 votes. Ronaldo got 35. Thanks to all that took part. -Sam

It's official.

choodi

Banned
Jenas off at last. The worst player I've ever seen.

So sad that his career has gone to shit.

When he was at Newcastle, he was genuinely one of, if not the most exciting young midfielders in the premier league.

Him and Keiron Dyer were fantastic to watch under Sir Bobby. Too bad they both fucked their careers by believing their own hype.

Kyoufu

So you'd pay 8m for Debuchy (who I assume you've only watched at the Euros and know of because Cabaye fingers him in the hotel at international friendlies) but Lucas, Agger and Suarez aren't worth 10m?

Sigh.

I'd pay 10m for Agger and Squirtle.

Why the fuck would I want Suarez?

Salvadora

Her eyes?

ixclOVGjQtBHQ.gif

Kyoufu

Honestly I would respond to morsel but knowing how sensitive Mumei is I'll get banned. Sucks when I can't say something in fear of a ban.

Linius

I enter Footeygaf again and I find a very nice .gif, great going.

Also, just found out that Alexa Morgan is pretty hot. Maybe need to watch some more women's football in the future.

mEUDO.jpg

I'm definitily watching women's football next season!

Linius

You guys played the new Google doodle yet? It's a penalty shoot out :D

Looks like we're getting a new interactive doodle each day now.

Clegg

Rory Smith ‏@RorySmithTimes

Was also mysteriously suggested to me that #mufc have put a 2nd bid in for RVP, of £18m rising to £22m. Arsenal have denied it.
Arsenal don't want our money.

Just can't see this transfer going through.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So sad that his career has gone to shit.

When he was at Newcastle, he was genuinely one of, if not the most exciting young midfielders in the premier league.

Him and Keiron Dyer were fantastic to watch under Sir Bobby. Too bad they both fucked their careers by believing their own hype.

I remember when Jenas used to maraud from box to box, drive the midfield forwards, score goals, etc. He's a shadow of himself and honestly looks sub-PL standard. He did everything wrong tonight and has done that in every pre-season game. Sadly I can't see anyone paying any money for him. It's sad because watching him I know he isn't capable of playing any better any more.

Wessiej

I enter Footeygaf again and I find a very nice .gif, great going.

Also, just found out that Alexa Morgan is pretty hot. Maybe need to watch some more women's football in the future.

mEUDO.jpg

I'm definitily watching women's football next season!

So small!

Az4GkpMCUAEVqjj.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom