• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Look at this fat mess

6a013487502bda970c014e895fce25970d-800wi

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I still have no idea what the fuck she is known for other than look pretty. Not that she isn't pretty but all I have ever seen is some stupid ass reality show.

Nothing. She has no talent and no personality. But she has a great body and a sex tape. In the 21st century that's all you need to be famous.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
sneaky77 is here! Hey, what's going on with your Fernando?

Look at this fat mess
In retrospect, he should've said fake mess. Let's drop it please lol.

Apparently FIGC started an internal investigation to find out who the deep throat is. Oh, the irony. Someone nuke this corrupted, incompetent and frankly offensive organization from the orbit, please.
What's this I'm hearing about Albertini?

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg443/scaled.php?server=443&filename=bonubonehead.gif&res=landing[img][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://tmw-static.tccstatic.com/storage/tuttomercatoweb.com/img_notizie/thumb1/1269558211keycud.jpg

3GkN3.jpg

Salazar

Robbie Savage ‏@RobbieSavage8
Are you thats weird as im at home RT @KDerby94: sat next too @RobbieSavage8 on train #HeSmellsNice

lol

Manchester's taking a pounding this week:

Football365 said:
It seems Manchester City made a play for Ezequiel Lavezzi before he went to Paris St Germain, and it seems the surroundings were the deciding factor.

"When two clubs are as ambitious as one another, that is what will make the difference - the city where you live," he said.

"This is the reason that made me choose Paris. For life outside football, I think that Manchester has nothing in common with Paris... I am already settled in here, in a house in Neuilly-sur-Seine."

Cue another argument in the comments section about which was the nicer city - Paris or Manchester - which we genuinely had the other day.

sneaky77

sneaky77 is here! Hey, what's going on with your Fernando?

No idea, supposedly negotiating a renewal but he wants more $$$ so rumors say he asked the club to listen to offers or he will leave free at the end of the season I guess. Who knows if the rumors are correct, either way, not good for us it seems.

Also rumor is Juventus is offering 20m which I don't think will be enough.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juve fans, do you think we will sign a striker? If so, whom?

Yes. Looks like Llorente is our plan A and Pazzini is plan BC.

Terrible really. And it's all on Marotta..

I still want Jovetic, but it's so unlikely now. What difference does it make really if they're asking for 3-5 millions more? Especially for someone like Jojo, he's young and his salary is not even half of RVP's.

United fans:

Do you think we'll sign RVP?

If we don't can you see ua signing abyone else this transfer window?
Yes.

And no. RVP is the last remaining target.

Also, yet more evidence that the NW is a shit place to have a football club. City need to start spending money on sprucing the place up.

Clegg

Andrew Kilduff ‏@TuftyMUFC

Trading floor at the New york stock Exchange all wearing #mufc shirts as trading opens, with United officials there for the bell ringing.
Wheres Bane when you need him?

Yes. Looks like Llorente is our plan A and Pazzini is plan BC.

Terrible really. And it's all on Marotta..

I still want Jovetic, but it's so unlikely now. What difference does it make really if they're asking for 3-5 millions more? Especially for someone like Jojo, he's young and his salary is not even half of RVP's.
I don't really blame Marotta; we simply can't afford to pay what's needed in football's current oil-igarchy. I would have liked Dzeko (which would have been a possibility if RVP went to City) or an outside shot at Damiao. I don't think Fiorentina are being fair about Jovetic, but I wouldn't expect them to be. And I have my doubts Llorente is what we need.

Marotta brought us Giovinco, Asamoah, Isla, Leali, Pogba, and Masi, and has made some sales, so I'm pretty pleased with this mercato, striker aside. Verratti and Destro would have been nice, I guess, but it wasn't to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom