• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Anita is after big cups and there are few bigger.

5364658670_b33c8a0ab4.jpg
Everyone has them and I'm gagging for one. Love a huge mug of tea. Might buy some new Astros from sports direct.

Arnie

Guys I'm nervous. :(

LETS DO THIS FORZA MITRA MATRI

Ah shit, I'd like to watch that game too but I'm off out. Just taken over Napoli on FM12.

Bought Montolivo, obviously. Liverpool were being stingy JTs with Aquilani. I made repeated bids and they came back and said he's mine if I offered £34 million. :lol

They're obviously feeling bad about Carroll already.

Messi

FC Barcelona veteran goalkeeper Jose Manuel Pinto has so far faced 20 penalties in total during his blaugrana career, either during games or during penalty shootouts. Only 10 of them have gone into the back of the net. He has 7 saves, 2 have gone wide and 1 has hit the woodwork. Is it the power of the ponytail?

--

Pinto is boss at penaltys

Che palla!

Matri should have hit that but it always going to be difficult. We're doing well so far. Asamoah does look a bit awkward on the left but I'm more encouraged about how good he is defensively.

Armero or Paolino would obviously be preferred their.

1hr 50 til kick off, thankfully! and the new Stan Cullis (North Bank) stand had its official opening today
IMG-20120811-00023.jpg

"You only have the one life, and I gave mine to Wolves."

What a man

FC Barcelona veteran goalkeeper Jose Manuel Pinto has so far faced 20 penalties in total during his blaugrana career, either during games or during penalty shootouts. Only 10 of them have gone into the back of the net. He has 7 saves, 2 have gone wide and 1 has hit the woodwork. Is it the power of the ponytail?

--

Pinto is boss at penaltys

Terrible person though :p

Kyoufu

An unnamed Premier League club is in formal talks with Marseille for the transfer of Loïc Rémy, according to L'Équipe.

He was our target so it's likely to be us. Wonder if he's any good?

K1LLER7

An unnamed Premier League club is in formal talks with Marseille for the transfer of Loïc Rémy, according to L'Équipe.

Remember spurs were interested when Harry Redknapp was manager.

Messi

David Villa will apparently make his comeback at the Gamper vs Sampdoria on the 20th. Then Madrid 3 days later. Awesome

Seba is really bossing this game. I'm sorry I ever doubted him.

Edit: Messi, I'd eat some protein. I love a good eggs with hot sauce, some bacon.

Scum

Some lucky bastard in the UK is now £148m richer. Nice!

He was our target so it's likely to be us. Spurs. Wonder if he's any good?

:)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Could also be Spurs. We were in for him although he never seemed that interested in us. It would be hilarious if you roll up next Saturday with Cisse, Ba and Remy in the squad and we only have Defoe.

He's decent. Fast and works hard. Would like to keep him but i guess we're selling now we have Sow/Kuyt/Semih as strike options.

Shame, i liked Henry :<

Depends what you want to use him for.

As a lone striker I feel his positioning and finishing lets him down - which is why he didn't succeed at Fener. But he works hard, like Facism said, and I think he's a great supporting striker. Likes to be involved in build-up play and links up well with players around him.

Thanks. Someone to support another forward is kind of what we need, so sounds good if we can get him. :)

Hixx

Who's this Wembley FC? Venables managing; Ray Parlour, Martin Keown, Graeme Le Saux & Brian McBride playing; David Seaman a coach...
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom