• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that guy is SO SHORT.

What's his name? lol Juninho was taller.

37KPN.jpg

:lol

Charles

Why did I ever miss football? Teams defending with 10 players behind the ball against us than scoring on counter attacks and acting all high and mighty.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Barzagli was watching Bonucci fuck that up.

Down in the first half, and by two defensive mistakes. This is where we NEED Conte.

Zabojnik

Dimmi Kwadwo tu verraiiiii, dimmi Kwadwo, Kwadwo, Kwadwooooo!!! Awesomoah <3

Terrible, terrible defending. Lulcio, Bonucci :smh: I can understand Leo being relaxed after what happened yesterday, but c'mon son, that was old Bonucci-like.

Napoli confirming all they're capable of doing is counter-attacking and we're playing exactly as they want us to. 45mins left, we'll see.

dc89

Brazil fans are entertaining enough.

Wembley is buzzing right now. They should play here every week.

God I wish we had the world cup here.

We've shown with the Olympics we can host major stuff. In past Olympics, they couldn't give the tickets away to fill the stadiums, people in England went ape shit when there was a few dozen empty seats over the first few days. Since then, I've seen everything packed.

Imagine a world cup here, it would be glorious.

What time is the match?
3pm.

We've shown with the Olympics we can host major stuff. In past Olympics, they couldn't give the tickets away to fill the stadiums, people in England went ape shit when there was a few dozen empty seats over the first few days. Since then, I've seen everything packed.

Imagine a world cup here, it would be glorious.
Yep. Man I've seen a lot of good times in Wembley and cup final day is always special but this is amazing today. People from all over the world, flags and colour everywhere. It's wonderful!

We'll score another and tie it up but whether or not we'll stop making defensive errors is another story entirely. We need to play a deeper line.

Slizz

3pm.

Yep. Man I've seen a lot of good times in Wembley and cup final day is always special but this is amazing today. People from all over the world, flags and colour everywhere. It's wonderful!

Are you attending the Final??? Or just out and about in the area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom