• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, welcome Cuddler. Good to see more Juventini here. Match days are going to be crowded as fuck in this thread.

I'd love to see more Serie A fans get into here. Still only one and a half Milanistas (Lucifer, where did Frank go?) and no more Merdazzuri fans since Dash decided he didn't want to risk a ban in this thread. We even have a Toro fan which is amazing given that I thought they were al extinct, but I guess that makes sense since they only appear every five years when they manage to get out of Serie B. Wonder if we'll ever get a Viola fan.....

dc89

Roque%20has%20his%20eye%20on%20sergio.ashx

Santa Cruz doing what he does best.

Holding%20image%20for%20training%20gallery%2010%20Aug.ashx

It's dawned on me. We don't need any new signings, we've got Tevez back.

Cuddler

BTW, welcome Cuddler. Good to see more Juventini here. Match days are going to be crowded as fuck in this thread.

I'd love to see more Serie A fans get into here. Still only one and a half Milanistas (Lucifer, where did Frank go?) and no more Merdazzuri fans since Dash decided he didn't want to risk a ban in this thread. We even have a Toro fan which is amazing given that I thought they were al extinct, but I guess that makes sense since they only appear every five years when they manage to get out of Serie B. Wonder if we'll ever get a Viola fan.....

Thanks! :)

Last time I saw him was in the Euros thread. Maybe he'll come back with the beginning of the Serie A. We also have a Palermo fan! :D

*points at flippedb*

Last time I saw him was in the Euros thread. We also have a Palermo fan! :D

Two! The rules at first was just that you could only have your name on one team in the OP, but I want mine on Palermo and Chelsea too, pleaaaaase.

Lucio is slow and awful. He reminds me of Cannavaro when he joined us again. Great signing on paper though.

Vucinic showing some fire in his belly. Love it.

Lucio should be starting those games where the opposition's basic strength isn't counter-attacking with speed.

Put him in for home games against the provincial sides. Not fucking Napoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom