• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

elseanio

Peterhead winning 2-1 vs Rangers... HAHHA
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully this will teach the Rangers players that a win is not guaranteed. They looked pretty terrible when I watched the first 25 mins.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
NOW LETS STOP PLAYING LIKE SHIT PLEASE

If Sahin were to arrive then I wouldn't see the need for Dempsey, they both play in similar positions seemingly, behind the striker, same as Gerrard. If anything the player that would have to go would be Shelvey, he is another that would be most comfortable in that advanced position. And I disagree with the suggestion that he couldn't get a starting place, I'd imagine that Gerrard would move into the front three to accommodate Sahin in the midfield.

Still though, given Sahin was said to be uninterested in moving to Tottenham as part of the Modric deal, I also cannot see why he would favour going to Liverpool, though perhaps he would be more amenable to a loan deal than a permanent deal.

Sahin doesn't play behind the striker. He's a deep lying playmaker.

He took the player's legs without the ball as the player was receiving the ball in the box. It wasn't the most egregious or violent foul of all time, but it was unquestionably a foul.

Salazar

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19225698?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

lol Kyoufu, pick nine of your worst donkeys.

Rangers will be able to borrow as many as nine Newcastle players in a deal that will see Magpies owner Mike Ashley buy a share in the Ibrox club.
The Scottish FA is ready to ratify the move on the condition that Ashley owns no more than 10% of Rangers and has no personal role in running the club.

Ashley's Sports Direct firm will then take over Rangers' replica kit merchandising operation.
Negotiations are under way with JJB Sports to end their retailing contract.

JJB Sports and Rangers entered a 10-year merchandising contract in 2006, when the Glasgow club received an initial payment of £18m with a guaranteed minimum annual royalty of £3m.
Any Newcastle players switching to Rangers on loan would need to do so before the end of this month, when a year-long signing embargo comes into place for the Scottish Division Three club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom