• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arnie, I used to like you.

-

Guys, I found a guy ITK at Tuttosport. Tomorrow's headline:

Maggio, c'é: La Juve trova la sua 'top striker'

.... awful grammar. That's what happens when you stop speaking Italian regularly....

Arnie

It's that one day at Napoli on FM that's done me. Bought Montolivo, 50% of Veratti, Bochetti, and Amorebieta from Bilbao.

Need a LWB but the market's terrible. Dossena better get used to running, a lot.

Zabojnik

With the caveat that I missed (both of) the red cards, in the second half Napoli just sat back and waited.

In the second half? That's what they did in the first too. That's all they know how to do. Our defence is still on vacation and we gifted them both goals, so, yeah.

Arnie

Liverpool loves Juve.

tumblr_m8j596nMMO1qawzzgo1_500.jpg

Hixx

Is "Killa" Matthew Killgallon?

There's a name I've not heard in a while. Does he play much for you?

Not really. Bought him ages ago cos we had a bit of a crisis in January transfer window, he played a few games and was ok. Then Bruce just dropped him out of the blue and never got a look in again under him. O'Neill brought him back in when he came in and again he looked ok but got a nasty injury... popped up a few times towards the end of the season tho. With everyone fit he'd be cover for the cover.

But we never have everyone fit :(

He did do this last season, though:

iuALiOeuV6LAb.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Neymar has been so bad. He needs to keep it simple so Brazil can feel their way back into the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom