• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to search for a pic of him in Copenhagen, got this instead, disturbing stuff

3FKKN.jpg

But he has English friends bro

Is that how we judge good managers? David Moyes is shit, right?

You're odd.

If Moyes was any good, there would be demand for him at bigger teams and he would move on to bigger teams.

He's never proven himself at a bigger level. He's either not in demand, or he is too afraid of the real pressure. Instead, he manages Everton, a team that no one expects to do well. That could be done for a lifetime.

Tc91

If Moyes was any good, there would be demand for him at bigger teams and he would move on to bigger teams.

He's never proven himself at a bigger level. He's either not in demand, or he is too afraid of the real pressure. Instead, he manages Everton, a team that no one expects to do well. That could be done for a lifetime.

He's been linked to United for so long now. Not that I'd like him here but that doesn't mean he's a bad manager.

Clegg

Nordic league success means jack squat.

He's at best a mid-table manager and is not even close to even the best manager available.
You just said he'd never won anything in his career, which is completely wrong. Now you're saying that hes won stuff but it doesn't really count.

How many more goalposts are you going to move?

You just said he'd never won anything in his career, which is completely wrong. Now you're saying that hes won stuff but it doesn't really count.

How many more goalposts are you going to move?

You're making a ridiculous argument. By fuck all, of course I mean respectable trophies.

By your argument, England should hire someone that wins the MLS.

Arnie

He's been linked to United for so long now. Not that I'd like him here but that doesn't mean he's a bad manager.

The links with United go far beyond managerial ability though, without being too disrespectful to Moyes. He's a good manager, but being a devout catholic and beingngreat friends with fellow Scot Ferguson is very important to those pulling the strings behind the scenes at Old Trafford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom