• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

You're making a ridiculous argument. By fuck all, of course I mean respectable trophies.

By your argument, England should hire someone that wins the MLS.

Has Roy Hodgson not just had some success with England? He got them further into the European Championships than most pundits believed they could.

You're just looking for a reason to bash him and you're failing rather badly at it.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Rafael is so bad defensively. He's having an utter mare.

lol he's getting the hook

The links with United go far beyond managerial ability though, without being too disrespectful to Moyes. He's a good manager, but being a devout catholic and beingngreat friends with fellow Scot Ferguson is very important to those pulling the strings behind the scenes at Old Trafford.

I would fucking cry if Moyes became our manager.

Has Roy Hodgson not just had some success with England? He got them further into the European Championships than most pundits believed they could.

You're just looking for a reason to bash him and you're failing rather badly at it.

Most pundits have very low expectations. They'll be raised for the Cup. After all, Woy will have so much time with the squad, but again, they will not beat any team of note. When was England's last big win? Against who?

Hindle

Banned
I see Roy as filler basically. He will do until we can develop the next wave or an existing manager proves himself. I dont expect he will win us anything but as long as he stops us from becoming a joke again I'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom