• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

good performance by Kagawa. Can't wait to see how he does when the full teams back and the season starts. Think he can be United's Silva.

No wall of shame posted? For shame...

Ins87.png

Zabojnik

Lo Monaco on Destro: "Roma are the most interested, but Juve have offered the most money. In calcio money counts."

So it's Destro then?

So Juve show less interest by ... offering more? Makes no sense. :p

It'll be someone + Destro. He'll be bought and loaned back to Siena with any luck, or used with us in a Borriello role and in Coppa.

Lo Monaco really is a shifty bastard, though, isn't he?

That he is. I still think Destro's going to Roma. They'll raise the salary offer a bit and it'll be all over. It kind of makes sense for him too. Why go to Juve and be the 4th wheel, when he'll be a titolare at Roma?

jovetic-may.jpg

GorillaJu

LOL beautiful little back heel flick and the commentators "How the fuck did that go in? What the .. I don't get it."

That was a beauty of a goal - lucky as as hell, but from what the camera shows, it was a sweet little maneuver.

WJD

From the very very little I've seen of Powell, he's got a bit of the Gerrard's about him.

And HAHAHAHAHAHA BEBE!!

GorillaJu

Not a bad hit, but holy fuck at his celebration. He should be thanking his teammates, not dancing in front of the camera in a friendly. Embarrassing. =\

Did Bebe score? Was it another cross that he got under and accidentally lofted into the top corner, ala PFK?

Will we ever see a Premier League season with an ending as insane as last years?

Haha. That man, Bebe!

Poor technique, but his goal record suggests a decent finisher. He's got good physique and speed. Might make a decent low-table or second division player somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom