• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choc

Banned
lol

A0l9mswCEAAbUcg.jpg

thats an official image

Salvadora

Wenger is infuriating at times. "We might bring someone in"? We were shit last season and just lost one of our most senior midfielders who also happened to supply a large chunk of the assists, and your answer is 'Diaby is back'? Jesus Christ, why must the start to every season be this bitterly painful.

Its infuriating.

Tc91

Well shock horror. You could at least post embarrassing examples for our entertainment. I think that might be the only thing that could cheer me up right now, apart from Newcastle and Spurs both having 4 key players sent off for trivial offences.

They are all crying about Phil Dowd saying Fergie gave him his job LOL.

It's one thing to be annoyed about penalties but when they are blatant penalties you can't complain.

GorillaJu

Lol I swear that big white block on the back and they way the black stripes start underneath the numbers and transition to the black shorts really makes it look like a bunch of ladies walking around in backless dresses.

Wessiej

Wasn't he among the ones who caused problems at Euros for Dutch manager coz he was not started regularly?

Well everybody was like that, but the Dutch media said it was Huntelaar and VDV yes. But of the 100 matches he played he was benched for 32 and subbed in more than 70...

Seep

RAWK is 99% full of bellends. It seems other teams fans visit more than Liverpool fans do. I don't quite get it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mazzarri also blasted Juventus stand-in Coach Massimo Carrera, who claimed Napoli had enacted “a man-hunt” on the pitch with tough tackles.

“He invented all of it and must’ve seen a different game. Juventus committed many tackles worthy of a yellow card that weren’t given. From the first to the final minute, there was an unequal approach against Napoli.

inMpMizryZJWP.gif

(Made by Melo8)

Wilbur

Banned
I could think of better things to do than visit other teams forums.

But whatevs mang.

No, I agree. The only forum I visit is here because it's unbiased.

QPR owner Tony Fernandes on Twitter hahaha:

"There are some positives. Ji was great. Hoillet looked good. We dominated the first half. I don't honestly feel that bad. But 5-0 is 5-0. Body punch and I'm still fat."

When was his contract ending? sounds like the right price for him but being Barcelona they should've asked for a little bit more or at least for a player (Tello?) as part of the deal.
3 years.

It's a fair value but I just thought they'd not want to sell him so easily and so ask for above his worth.

But nah :lol

In this market he's worth £20m to Arsenal at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom