• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

Villas Boas is way too good looking to be a football manager. Someone needs to break his nose a few times for fucks sake.

his mouth and nose don't live up to the upper half of hus face.

i still think guardiola and chelsea-era mourinho are the hottest pieces of butt as far as managers are concerned.

Wilbur

Banned
Gylfi, that was shite.

Song's a fantastic player, he is a big loss.

I think he's really good but he's certainly not a defensive midfielder. M'Vila would be an improvement if they can get him in. It's the mental side of things that hurt Arsenal, they've made some great signings but lost two of the integral cogs from last year

The one who has taken his place is a 19 year old from our academy called Andreas Cornelius, he has been brilliant so far with 4 goals already and 2 assists in the season.

That's the best name ever.

Fintan

I've been working and just keeping up with the scores. I wasn't expecting that Liverpool result. It could be a while before they get going and pick up some points, especially with that fixture list. Maybe playing at home will make a difference.

Wilbur

Banned
his mouth and nose don't live up to the upper half of hus face.

i still think guardiola and chelsea-era mourinho are the hottest pieces of butt as far as managers are concerned.

Mmm, bald Guardiola is fucking gorgeous. Mourinho's aight I suppose.

Wilbur

Banned
Holy shit that was close.

Mourinho has went downhill in recent years.

When he shaves his head he looks ridiculous.

We all know who the hottest is guys, come on

image-308C_4B92F8AD.gif

jtb

Banned
I think he's really good but he's certainly not a defensive midfielder. M'Vila would be an improvement if they can get him in. It's the mental side of things that hurt Arsenal, they've made some great signings but lost two of the integral cogs from last year

Internal cogs; but internal cogs who were just as responsible for the team constantly collapsing late in the season as they were responsible for the team's run of form into 3rd place. Don't see why cleaning house of some of the more fragile players for those who are a bit more composed and proven winners is necessarily a bad thing. Especially if Arsene wants to keep lying to himself and want Arsenal to challenge for the title.

Wilbur

Banned
Spurs looking impressive. I think they're the perfect team for AVB, can't think of anyone in the league more suited to him.

Tc91

4-4-2 just to please Demba fucking Ba.

Fuck off Pardew

I felt bad for Demba Ba last season when Cisse arrived. Shipped out on to the left wing and thrown out like a old toy :(.

Couldn't really do much else though with the form Cisse was in.

Kyoufu

Why the fuck isn't Anita in the side with Tiote and Cabaye?

Fuck. This is so frustrating.

WHY ARE WE PLAYING FOUR FOUR TWO

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs look good. Hard working and unlucky not to be 2-0 up. Simpson should have been off.

Kyoufu

That was a shocking first half. Pardew has gotten it wrong.

I don't want to act like I'm an expert but Anita on the bench and 4-4-2 is just.... wat

I'd rather have Ba on the wing and have him score 0 goals if it means we play better football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom