• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
over the last 2/3 seasons liverpool have become my favorite team. I look forward to their game more than anyone elses every week. its a circus that just keeps on giving

long live out of depth coaches like kenny the rat and brendan FRAUDgers

BBC David and Duncan Castle saying Sahin is coming to Arsenal.

Isnt Duncan the guy who said that Sahin is going to liverpool and if he is wrong he will quit journalism? Or am I thinking of someone else.

One day its Sahin to LFC, another day to AFC. Personally I reckon he is coming to Arsenal

Walcott/Gervinho/Ox - Sahin - Wilshere - Carzola

Thats a mighty tasty midfield - possibly the best in the league along with MUFC.

Isnt Duncan the guy who said that Sahin is going to liverpool and if he is wrong he will quit journalism? Or am I thinking of someone else.

One day its Sahin to LFC, another day to AFC. Personally I reckon he is coming to Arsenal

Thats a mighty tasty midfield - possibly the best in the league along with MUFC.

You're thinking of joke character/journalist Duncan Jenkins.

dc89

Wow. Suarez should be scoring them kind of chances.

What a goal by Gera. I remember Patrick Burger rasping in one like that on the opening day of the season, I think it was for Pompey.

Plasma

Banned
Feel like Liverpool were a bit hard done by for the second penalty, went to kick the ball and Long ran out in front of him.

Duncan Castles is pretty close to Mourinho, a bit of a mouth piece for him. I tend to believe him on RM news.

dc89

They both weren't pens. Ever in a million years. Dowdy has stunk the GAF out...

Joey Barton on Twitter. A slight amendement by me of course.

Another chance goes begging by Suarez. Not seen him get one on target yet.

Clegg

Its been a few days since the deal was done but I still can't believe we've actually signed RVP.

It feels so weird.

dc89

Bookmark this post.

Liverpool will be turned over by any team with a decent central midfield. They just looked over run.

Just got back from Derby.

Finally seen us get a point there at the fifth or sixth time of asking, I lose count. Great atmosphere, great day and a good result after going 2-0 down to draw 2-2. Derby were garbage in the second half and we deserved to win the game when all was said and done. Great comback to score 2 and we also had 2 goals chalked off and what looked like a stone wall penalty appeal turned away.

If we can add a touch more quality between now and the end of August we will be in good shape for the upcoming Championship season.

Good luck for the season mate I Fancy you to do better than us and deserve to

dc89

Essential account to follow on Twitter.

@HowAlanSeesIt

"This player isn't in the box. The ball is. Then he is, but the ball has been cleared"

Viva endorses this stuff so everyone follow it.

dc89

Vorm is class.

Swansea have done well to keep hold of him, I know they've probably not had much interest but still.

In the spirit of fair exchange I proclaim all Liverpool fans Blackburn fans...How did the boys do today?

One all at ipswich

There is a school of thought that we would be best getting a couple of losses out of the way and ridding the club of Kean once and for all.

I love the club but we are an embarassment top to bottom at present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom