• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

TDKR Spoiler >
Millions of lives at stake and he's fist fighting Bane in the middle of the city, what the FUCK man, pull out a shotgun and blow his face off

TDKR spoiler
Hehe, yeah. I fucking loved their first fight in the sewers though, where Batman gets *destroyed*. One of the highlights of the movie for me. Speaking of silly ... how silly was the whole climbing the well thing? I could have made that fucking jump for Christ's sake! All they had to do to make it credible / hard was to make them climb the wall with their hands only, no ropes & shit.

rafanadalfernandolloren.jpg

TDKR spoiler
Hehe, yeah. I fucking loved their first fight in the sewers though, where Batman gets *destroyed*. One of the highlights of the movie for me. Speaking of silly ... how silly was the whole climbing the well thing? I could have made that fucking jump for Christ's sake! All they had to do to make it credible / hard was to make them climb the wall his their hands only, no ropes & shit.

rafanadalfernandolloren.jpg

I'd have made it so that he only way to escape the prison was a combination of strength, will and intelligence, where the people who failed have relied on strenght alone. Would have reminded people that Batman is incredibly smart as well as rich and morally superior.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You guys think Marotta really promised RVP to bring Suarez along with him?

It makes you think, are we going to pay Jojo's buyout clause after we get Llorente? Is that why we're penny pinching?

BdBfy.gif
BdBfy.gif
BdBfy.gif

Yeah without sounding too much like Wilbury who climaxes at the thought of having facial hair, I am totally jelly of that beard.

Edit : Not your beard. But you got nice red eyes!

Salazar

Your beard is going strong! I always shave every other 3 days.

It was getting ape-like in its bushiness so I picked up a trimmer.

Shawcross has started the season in vintage thuggish form, I see. I try not to care at all about the constitution or fortunes of the Welsh national side, but that nurk shouldn't be in it. He's not nearly good enough to outweigh what a violent and cheap prat he is.

Zabojnik

You guys think Marotta really promised RVP to bring Suarez along with him?

It makes you think, are we going to pay Jojo's buyout clause after we get Llorente? Is that why we're penny pinching?

BdBfy.gif
BdBfy.gif
BdBfy.gif

Go to sleep Yurt, you're delirious. :p We're not getting Jovetić and after the season he's about to have it'll be impossible for us to compete with PSG, Cheslea and the like. He's gone, gone, gone. :( I'm also not so sure about Llorente ...

NE FICA NE CAZZO, VOGLIO SOLO IL PAZZO!

Zabojnik

Buying players from Athletic is a fucking pain in the ass.

Amen to that. And I think you're fucking it up for us too. After they get 40M for Javi they won't be in a hurry to sell Llorente at a reasonable price. I guess this is karma for Vidal. :D

That guy is made of plastic! Didn't even know it was released already, will check it out soon, running around bashing peoples heads into walls seemed like fun.

I'd have made it so that he only way to escape the prison was a combination of strength, will and intelligence, where the people who failed have relied on strenght alone. Would have reminded people that Batman is incredibly smart as well as rich and morally superior.
The Nolan movies almost never remember to point out that Batman is, like, wicked smaht. He's just a good boxer in a costume most of the time.

elsk

Banned
Amen to that. And I think you're fucking it up for us too. After they get 40M for Javi they won't be in a hurry to sell Llorente at a reasonable price. I guess this is karma for Vidal. :D

Hahaha, is not like they can use that money for buying new players so they don't really give a shit about that. I'm not even 100% of Javi joining yet... I think Llorente is more likely to leave.

So is buying players from you!

Bayern usually release the players they don't need. Obviously they don't need to sell.

Arnie

Salazar's beard is admirable.

Loving Deadwood, about to crack on episode 4 with another Aldi stubby. I think I'm going to move onto drinking these little french lagers as my go-to beer. Decent percentage, decent taste, and decent price for a 10 pack.

And they've got twist to open caps, which quite frankly is genius.

Meier

Did anyone attempt to buy Balotelli during the summer?

Mancini mentioned that City turned down an offer of £40m for him (who knows the validity). He refused to sell him although apparently numerous high-profile squads from around the world made offers.

Edit: The Mail say it was PSG who made the bid of £40m apparently.

Meier

Man, I would dump Balotelli in a heartbeat for even €20m. Let him be someone else's maniac.

If he hadn't had that magnificent game against Germany, I have a feeling he'd have gone (obviously at a cheaper price). As it is, he essentially performed his way out of a move. City would have been crazy to sell the star of the Euros who at age 21 still has his best years ahead of him (presumably).

Messi

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/1312391452427.gif?w=365&h=352[/MG]

FIFA TRUTH...

Meh, just wanted to post some boobs.[/QUOTE]

[img]http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-12ycj6e.gif

Random posting of boobs will not be tolerated

Mumei

Sighhh

I woke up at 7:30 AM to go get my blood drawn at the doctor's office (getting tested to see if I have high blood sugar... I don't think I do, but might as well check given my dietary habits). And I then naturally fell asleep and slept right through that and Arsenal vs Sunderland at 10:00.

I just finished it. It was pretty great. Exciting near goals (especially that Sunderland(?) (suddenly can't remember for sure <_________<) attempt near the beginning-ish that was basically punched out of the way) and I enjoyed the defensive play quite a bit. The commentators kept saying stuff about this being their first RVP-less game and how they weren't scoring. My condolences to the Arsenal fans for having to endure that.

I also have Liverpool at West Bromwich to watch.

Slizz

Sighhh

I woke up at 7:30 AM to go get my blood drawn at the doctor's office (getting tested to see if I have high blood sugar... I don't think I do, but might as well check given my dietary habits). And I then naturally fell asleep and slept right through that and Arsenal vs Sunderland at 10:00.

I just finished it. It was pretty great. Exciting near goals (especially that Sunderland attempt near the beginning-ish that was basically punched out of the way) and I enjoyed the defensive play quite a bit. The commentators kept saying stuff about this being their first RVP-less game and how they weren't scoring. My condolences to the Arsenal fans for having to endure that.

Tottenham vs. Newcastle was my favorite match of opening day, however I missed both 5 goal games. Even still those 5 goal games were one-sided, I gotta believe the Newcastle game was better.

Fry

Mumei, you'll witness what these people seem to call 'LOLERPOOL'.

But keep watching Liverpool. The upcoming matches will be crazy.

Messi

Sighhh

I just finished it. It was pretty great. Exciting near goals (especially that Sunderland(?) (suddenly can't remember for sure <_________<) attempt near the beginning-ish that was basically punched out of the way) and I enjoyed the defensive play quite a bit. The commentators kept saying stuff about this being their first RVP-less game and how they weren't scoring. My condolences to the Arsenal fans for having to endure that.

Wait until you see an exciting game, it will be glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom