• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

elsk

Banned
Well Bayern already said they are paying the full clause.. so thats done it seems.

Llorente.. we are yet to get an offer aparently and the price is 36m, that hasn't changed.

I actually think the Llorente transfer is more likely to happen given his contract situation. The Javi transfer is still on hold, apparently because Athletic don't want to accept the 40M from Bayern. Javi would have to pay it by himself to the LFP and that would translate in paying 8M in taxes, also TZ (kind of shit source) is saying Athletic may report Bayern to FIFA for "tapping up" a player.

elsk

Banned
WHAT?!?! Büttner signed a 5-year contract with Manchester United. Crazy talk.

186982.png

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I actually think the Llorente transfer is more likely to happen given his contract situation. The Javi transfer is still on hold, apparently because Athletic don't want to accept the 40M from Bayern. Javi would have to pay it by himself to the LFP and that would translate in paying 8M in taxes, also TZ (kind of shit source) is saying Athletic may report Bayern to FIFA for "tapping up" a player.

that's weird because the release clause is 40m for Javi Martinez, I thought they had no choice but to accept it.

sneaky77

that's weird because the release clause is 40m for Javi Martinez, I thought they had no choice but to accept it.

We have no choice on the matter.. but the player needs to deposit the money himself in the league office, which can carry then a tax issue when his files his taxes next yr and declares that he made that kind of amount in order to pay the clause.

elsk

Banned

I don't exactly know how it works but Athletic don't want to accept the 40M, so Javi has to pay the release clause directly to the LFP to 'release' himself from the contract. But if he does it that way, he has (or well, Bayern) to pay 8M in taxes.

Wessiej

More random ITK talk on Twitter?

I don't know what ITK is but he is doing his medical test tomorrow and then sign a 5 year contract there. He was banned from the first squad at Vitesse because of a clinch with the managers, but he was going to Southampton, but out of the blue ManU comes in to play. Future Dutch LB.

Wessiej is legit. He doesn't use random ITK crap from twitter.

I don't know what ITK is but he is doing his medical test tomorrow and then sign a 5 year contract there. He was banned from the first squad at Vitesse because of a clinch with the managers, but he was going to Southampton, but out of the blue ManU comes in to play. Future Dutch LB.

Ah, I stand corrected. My apologies for doubting you.

3Sixty

We canceled the transfer after his dad demanded money.

elsk

Banned

or the next Braafheid?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Barcelona line-up (official): Valdes - Alves Puyol Mascherano Alba - Xavi Busquets Cesc - Pedro Messi tello

Wessiej

Is Erik Pieters good? Or does he suck?

Tell me all you know, Wessiej.

Uhh he ain't bad, but I wouldn't say he is very good. Also, he is dumb. Did a stupid dance on the pitch which became a running gag for alle the fans of every other squad in the Eredivisie. He broke his toe or something before the EC so I don't know when he is returning an at what form.

Lightning

Banned
in the bench.
The best attacking midfielder in the game on the bench? Must be resting.

I doubt they need Iniesta to win against Real Sociedad. Is good thing he's rotating players and not just putting all the good players at the same time in a stupid 3-4-3 like Guardiola.
I know but just surprised as I reckon he is the best attacking midfielder in the game so expected him to start but Fabregas is well Fabregas so nothing lost either way.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Milan: : Abbiati, Abate, Zapata, Yepes, Antonini, Flamini, Montolivo, Constant, Boateng, Emanuelson, Robinho
Starting 11: Storari, Lucio, Marrone, Barzagli, Padoin, Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio, De Ceglie, Giovinco, Vucinic

Come the fuck on Conte, rest Vidal and Marchisio..

feel

Ok Madrid's shirt is actually pretty nice with the black and blue.

They're playing pretty bad today, still stuck in preseason US tour mode

Zabojnik

Starting 11: Storari, Lucio, Marrone, Barzagli, Padoin, Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio, De Ceglie, Giovinco, Vucinic

Come the fuck on Conte, rest Vidal and Marchisio..

Every. Fucking. Year. Fuck it. I'm off to shower and then ...

MAY THE BEST TEAM LOSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom