• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is turning into a rather good transfer window for us.

Edit: M'Vila is definitely moving this week. I wonder where to?

Rennes chairman Frederic de Saint-Serni has confirmed that Yann M'Vila has played his last game for the club. He will move this week.

Wilbur

Banned
Was on the way home and it had just turned 2-1 Southampton. How my heart broke when I got in. Looking forward to MOTD 2 later now.

Madrid 1-1 as well? Looked impressive or is the draw fair?

Meier

So apparently, just hearing that Aguero will be out for 6 months..

:( I would not be surprised. Where'd you hear it? I could tell immediately it was a severe injury.. ACL/MCL injuries happen quite often in American football so I've seen my share of them.

3Sixty

Who's his agent again?

You joke about this but...

The proposed move to Southampton was subsequently halted "due to an unspecified 'demand' from an unnamed third party"; this is believed to be a claim for a percentage of the transfer fee.

Meier

Supposedly Eurosport.fr are reporting a minimum of 6 months due to ruptured ligaments. I guess we will make a move for Jojo (Stevan Jovetic) as has been mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom