• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

caramac

I don't suppose you guys would have recommendations for (relatively inexpensive) DVD sets that have collections of particularly good games, do you? I don't have a particular league or event in mind.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BTD51Q/?tag=neogaf0e-20

51NF3QH18FL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Arnie

Mumei, ignore the joke posts, DC's in particular, and buy this.

We were huge underdogs in the Champions League final, were 3 nil down to one of the greatest teams in the world at half time, and then the world witnessed the greatest comeback in Champions League history. Without doubt the greatest major final in living memory.

The road to get there was pretty special, too. Gerrard's goal against Olympiakos to keep us in the competition, that night at Anfield against Chelsea, with that goal.

51F1MYY6Q3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ugh apparently Mesbah is only a medical away from joining Palermo. Would rather have some 19 year old Argentine.

We were huge underdogs in the Champions League final, were 3 nil down to one of the greatest teams in the world at half time, and then the world witnessed the greatest comeback in Champions League history. Without doubt the greatest major final in living memory.

The road to get there was pretty special, too. Gerrard's goal against Olympiakos to keep us in the competition, that night at Anfield against Chelsea, with that goal.

Hey I even recommended that with my hate for you guys. If I would make a joke post I would tell him to get liverpool 2011/2012 season dvd.

dc89

Actually yeah. DAT final.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51F1MYY6Q3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

God dammit. First Cassano, now this.

[spoiler]2007 couldn't have been more sweet, though :P[/spoiler]

Meier

Mumei:

Starting next month, Fox Soccer Channel is going to have a "Hard Knocks"-esque look at Liverpool called Being Liverpool (originally was going to be entitled Our Liverpool: Never Walk Alone but they're making Being XX into a series now). I'm not a fan of theirs by any means, but I can't wait to see it. Should be very interesting.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Mumei:

Starting next month, Fox Soccer Channel is going to have a "Hard Knocks"-esque look at Liverpool called Being Liverpool (originally was going to be entitled Our Liverpool: Never Walk Alone but they're making Being XX into a series now). I'm not a fan of theirs by any means, but I can't wait to see it. Should be very interesting.

I actually like the new format Fox Soccer News that just replaced the Fox Soccer Report last week.

606 is good to listen to when you're in the car. You're guaranteed some laughs.

Cricket is such a fascinating sport at times. Admittedly it does get dull, but when matches are poised like this one is now, it's so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom