• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit, I just found out that our very talented CB Koray Günter doesn't have Reza Fazeli (Sahin's agent) as agent as was rumored. He just turned 18 and somehow it's not allowed to name the agent publicly before that in Germany. That's fantastic news, he can actually become a first team player without me worrying he'll join Real a year later now :)

It's so messed up. Kagawa kept on moving around the middle looking for space, looking for someone in a goddamn red shirt to pass to him and instead, was ignored and saw the ball being passed out to the wings. If I was him, I'd be pissed of to no end.

Which is why I'm confused why some redcafe users think the midfield played well. They kept passing it out wide despite the game needing creativity from the middle. That midfield was never going to work. Carrick has to be in there to help out Cleverley (likes going forward) or Scholes (age), but it was impossible with the injuries we had. Imagine if Carrick was injured?

K1LLER7

That's the sort of endorsement I li - Wait.

I guess I'll just watch Barcelona vs Real Sociedad that one of you was kind enough to direct me towards so I can see a world class blowout instead.
Has there been a team that's caught your eye yet?

Didn't get to watch the game, what happened United-GAF? Also, did Kagawa play? Who else wants to use their wildcard already?

Also, Milch, congrats on a solid week one in fantasy :)

Wilbur

Banned
Didn't get to watch the game, what happened United-GAF? Also, did Kagawa play? Who else wants to use their wildcard already?

Everton were better than us in every department (except for goalkeeping)
Fellaini became God
Kagawa played and played well, only outfield bonus
Nope, did it really early last year and paid the price for fucking up

Mumei

Has there been a team that's caught your eye yet?

I enjoyed Liverpool in a sort of LOLERPOOL way. I was talking to Kab while I was watching that game, and I told him that at that moment when one player was set up perfectly to head the bell into the goal and he responded by heading it into the crowd instead of making the most of the opportunity, I started laughing and understood LOLERPOOL.

I'm not sure if I like them for the right reasons, but I like them.

I also loved the highlights of the Barcelona match. And I really enjoyed the Manchester City game, though it wasn't so close by the end.

Soi-Fong

Which is why I'm confused why some redcafe users think the midfield played well. They kept passing it out wide despite the game needing creativity from the middle. That midfield was never going to work. Carrick has to be in there to help out Cleverley (likes going forward) or Scholes (age), but it was impossible with the injuries we had. Imagine if Carrick was injured?

If Carrick gets injured, we are seriously, royally fucked... I really wish we'll make a bid for M'Vila.

And like I said before, I'm glad we have RVP because clearly when Rooney and Welbeck are off-form we need another world-class striker to depend on.

Some people will say we should have played Chicharito, but it's understandable Fergie didn't when he's had such a poor pre-season.

Salvadora

I enjoyed Liverpool in a sort of LOLERPOOL way. I was talking to Kab while I was watching that game, and I told him that at that moment when one player was set up perfectly to head the bell into the goal and he responded by heading it into the crowd instead of making the most of the opportunity, I started laughing and understood LOLERPOOL.

I also loved the highlights of the Barcelona match. And I really enjoyed the Manchester City game, though it wasn't so close by the end.

You will fit in here.

dc89

I don't know how people know this but apparently Mancini has called De Rossi personally and said "do you want to end up like Totti?"

Roll on 2pm tomorrow. I'm feeling less confident about it now but it would be good to know either way.

If he turns us down in public it tops off a disastrous window so far.

Bring back Gary Cook. He got a lot of stick for some of his antics but he got stuff done.

Everton were better than us in every department (except for goalkeeping)
Fellaini became God
Kagawa played and played well, only outfield bonus
Nope, did it really early last year and paid the price for fucking up

Yea, I'm holding off on my wildcard, but will do some tinkering at the cost of points. I want lots of midfielders and less attackers though. Bannan may get the axe :(

I enjoyed Liverpool in a sort of LOLERPOOL way.

He's saying all the right things. Must be a sting.

3Sixty

I don't know how people know this but apparently Mancini has called De Rossi personally and said "do you want to end up like Totti?"

An absolute living legend at one of the worlds biggest teams, loved and adored through generations?

Mancini trying to sabotage the deal?

FootballFan

I also loved the highlights of the Barcelona match.

Join us, Barca-GAF welcomes you. :p

Liverpool on the other hand, are entertaining but usually for the wrong reasons. They will get it sorted one day though(who knows when)

I would happily take finishing 16th if this was to happen

Manchester United and Aston Villa would be safe.

bMpyr.png

ibcMK5q31DePxq.gif

He gets it.

Mumei

He's saying all the right things. Must be a sting.

Well I mean I have read the threads off and on for like a month before I posted.

I'm a quick study, and someone introduced me to that term shortly before I started that game!

Join us, Barca-GAF welcomes you. :p

Liverpool on the other hand, are entertaining but usually for the wrong reasons. They will get it sorted one day though(who knows when)

I expect I would probably like Real Madrid as well, since I seem to be gravitating towards either the best or the buffoonish at the moment. I am not sure I can take a side in El Clásico just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom