• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guess I should try that template too

Clubs I adore: Copenhagen
Other clubs I follow: Chelsea & Palermo
Players I am fond of, but of which I would not consider myself a fan of their team: HSV, Athletic Bilbao, Stoke (Ok i don't like their players, just that they can constantly piss off everyone and still be secure in the league), Southampton, Benfica, PSV.
Clubs that were once or are still rivals, but for which I have grudging respect: None really.
Clubs I find irritating, if not exactly contemptible: Rosenborg, FC Midtjylland, PSG.
Clubs for which I have a growing dislike: Napoli, Tottenham, Juve, Panathinaikos, Aznhi.
Clubs I despise: Brøndby, Liverpool, Inter, Nazio, United.

Clubs I despise: Lyn (fuck thos guys), Hamkam, FC København, Köln, Wolverhampton.

iB9g7RnfZE80B.gif

Edit : Oh you are just listing all teams the bald God has managed. I hope he takes over Everton one day.

faridmon

http://i.minus.com/iB9g7RnfZE80B.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Those 4 club (apart from Lyn) share one common denominator that makes them abominable clubs.
[quote="WoodenLung, post: 41292368"]
Edit : Oh you are just listing all teams the bald God has managed. [B]I hope he takes over Everton one day.[/B][/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iB9g7RnfZE80B.gif

Jabo

He's supposed to be Pato's replacement because of the injury, LOL?! No fucking clue what's going on over there lately.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
apparently Dani Alves is dating.... Bar Rafaeli

wtf!? dani alves is one ugly bitch. lucky bastard.

Clydefrog

Well guess I should try that template too

Clubs I adore: Copenhagen
Other clubs I follow: Chelsea & Palermo
Players I am fond of, but of which I would not consider myself a fan of their team: HSV, Athletic Bilbao, Stoke (Ok i don't like their players, just that they can constantly piss off everyone and still be secure in the league), Southampton, Benfica, PSV.
Clubs that were once or are still rivals, but for which I have grudging respect: None really.
Clubs I find irritating, if not exactly contemptible: Rosenborg, FC Midtjylland, PSG.
Clubs for which I have a growing dislike: Napoli, Tottenham, Juve, Panathinaikos, Aznhi.
Clubs I despise: Brøndby, Liverpool, Inter, Nazio, United.

dead to me

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
RqhoQ.jpg

My two shirts.
EZ8mE.gif

WoodenLung said:

Y88l0.png

-

According to the latest rumours from Spain, agent and brother Jesus Llorente is expected to arrive for a crucial meeting later today.

So far Athletic have demanded the €36m buy-out clause even though Llorente only has a year left to run on his contract.

However, the Spain international is set to put in a transfer request and hope to force down the price-tag so he can complete the move to Juventus.

TrueBlue

Clubs I adore: Chelsea

Other clubs I follow: Crawley Town, because they're local.

Players I am fond of, but of which I would not consider myself a fan of their team: Swansea (the whole team), Stoke (master trolls), Messi, Drogba, Cisse, Ben Arfa, Jimmy Bullard

Clubs that were once or are still rivals, but for which I have grudging respect: Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Spurs, Barcelona

Clubs I find irritating, if not exactly contemptible: Manchester City, Kyoufu-castle
jk
, Barcelona

Clubs for which I have a growing dislike: Arsenal, United, Spurs, Liverpool, QPR

Clubs I despise: None, but the above four come close on occasion.

Zabojnik

The stands were the most interesting aspect of Jojo and I bet It's where most of the creativity you were talking about comes from too? Alright, I'll start from part 3 then!

Yeah, that's where the creativity lies. The stands' powers are unique and bizzare (hence the name of the series!) on their own and the way they clash together, wielding unexpected results, is so great. All things considered, the battles in Part 3 can still be deemed somewhat 'normal', as most of the stands are 'combat' related, although there are more than enough crazy quirks to keep things interesting. Part 4 is just fucking amazing, with random people getting absurdly bizzare stands. Like the italian cook, whose meals (his stand) have a body-cleaning effect on people. You eat a plate of spaghetti alla puttanesca in his restaurant and suddenly all the dead skin starts peeling off your body. It looks horrible, it looks like it could be considered an attack on the cook's part, and while it isn't, the main protagonist and his dumbass friend don't know that and are freaking out. Eh, you'll see, it's just crazy. The best kind of crazy. Hirohiko Araki is a genius.

I come back home to find out that Pato is out for 6 weeks...................................

SHIP HIS FUCKING ASS IM DONE WHIT THIS SHIT

In other news we just signed Ze Eduardo from our branch in Genoa. Hope he's good since he seemed pretty decent in Santos, I trust Genoa's scouts.

Edit: HOLY SHIT ITS THE OTHER THIGH NOW

Jesus Christ, this guy can't catch a break. Not even Milan Lab can help him.

Arjen

Clubs I adore: Ajax

Other clubs I follow: Cambuur (Local team)

Clubs I am fond of, but of which I would not consider myself a fan of their team: Barcelona, Heerenveen, Arsenal.

Clubs that were once or are still rivals, but for which I have grudging respect: Az, Twente

Clubs I find irritating, if not exactly contemptible: Real Madrid, Manchester United

Clubs for which I have a growing dislike: Vitesse, Machester City, PSG

Clubs I despise: PSV.

LTTP on this but hey...

Clubs I adore: Liverpool
Other clubs I follow: Ajax, Juventus
Clubs I am fond of, but of which I would not consider myself a fan: Real Madrid, Dortmund, At. Bilbao, Valencia
Clubs that were once or are still rivals, but for which I have grudging respect: Everton, Manchester United,
Clubs I find irritating, if not exactly contemptible: Arsenal, Celtic
Clubs for which I have a growing dislike: Spurs, Napoli, AC Milan, PSG, QPR
Clubs I despise: Liverpool, Inter, Leeds, Millwall

Mumei

iB9g7RnfZE80B.gif

Edit : Oh you are just listing all teams the bald God has managed. I hope he takes over Everton one day.

Just as a minor FYI, these sorts of gifs are frowned upon; they are treated as rather uncontroversial bans for essentially the equivalent of "Fuck you."

And yes, I know you're not serious.

Clegg

Anyone else seen this?

German champions Borussia Dortmund have confirmed that they have turned down a number of bids from various clubs for Robert Lewandowski.

It is believed that Manchester United made an offer in the region of £24million for the Polish ace before they signed Robin van Persie but Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc told Bild that all bids have been rejected.

"There have been enquiries from several clubs,” he said.

"Our position has not changed since March, Lewandowski still plays at Dortmund."

Kyoufu

LTTP on this but hey...

Clubs I am fond of, but of which I would not consider myself a fan: Real Madrid, Dortmund, At. Bilbao, Valencia
Clubs that were once or are still rivals, but for which I have grudging respect: Everton, Manchester United,

Hehe this made me laugh.

LTTP on this but hey...

wat

Just as a minor FYI, these sorts of gifs are frowned upon; they are treated as rather uncontroversial bans for essentially the equivalent of "Fuck you."

And yes, I know you're not serious.

Jebus. I know they are and I wouldn't do that in an actually serious discussion, but we tell each other worse in here while obviously joking. It's a community thread where we are mostly all pretty friendly with each other and surely there's no need to moderate that unless a user actually takes offense. Whenever people has stepped over the line in here (like making a joke about other users weight or saying Jewentus instead of Juventus) it has been reported and properly taken care of.

Guys. Put Sleeping Dogs on your shopping list.

Yeah I will play it soon enough. The quicklook of it really made it look brilliant.

Mumei

Jebus. I know they are and I wouldn't do that in an actually serious discussion, but we tell each other worse in here while obviously joking. It's a community thread where we are mostly all pretty friendly with each other and surely there's no need to moderate that unless a user actually takes offense. Whenever people has stepped over the line in here (like making a joke about other users weight or saying Jewentus instead of Juventus) it has been reported and properly taken care of.

I was not saying you could not do it here; no need to be upset with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom