• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabo

I tried reading Jojo in Japanese, didn't turn out that well lol

Jesus Christ, this guy can't catch a break. Not even Milan Lab can help him.

All that fucking with Barbara sure is exhausting.

I wiiiiiiiiiiiish we bit on that huge ass offer from uhhhhh was it PSG or Man City, don't remember really but it was huge.

K1LLER7

(Moved to this page)
This.

And what do United fans think, should we sell Nani?
Not unless we get a 30m bid for him.

@FootballDave01

#Herrera medical expected to take place on Friday. He will sign a "long term contract" for a fee rising to about £9m.

Hector #Herrera to #Manchester #United for a fee rising to £9m is 100% a done deal.
Atleast it's a FootballDave this time :)

Zabojnik

Hah, I can imagine. :)

I have a milanista co-worker who just won't shut up about that. Every time Pato is mentioned he goes on an endless runt about Pato and the succubus that is Barbara, haha.

Fiorentina are closing in on Lisandro Lopez? They are ON FIRE. C'mon, you don't need Jojo anymore, Viola.

Yen

Saw Foo Fighters/Black Keys/The Cribs/The Minutes last night at T Vital. Black Keys and Minutes were great, Foos were bloody fantastic. <3 Grohl

Happy birthday Kharma!

pappe

Probably because of his great personality.

lol

apparently Dani Alves is dating.... Bar Rafaeli

wtf!? dani alves is one ugly bitch. lucky bastard.

$$$$$$$$$$$

arabmoney.gif

DAT beard

Simply unreal,I can´t believe it yet. The most surreal news of the century.
Dani Alves says hello.

dani-alves-ugly-234234_display_image.jpg

I posted this 3 pages back. None of u responded. Are u all ignoring me? You all hate me don't you?

Soi-Fong

He's well known, in the Mexican team that won gold and beat Brazil at London.

lol It's kinda funny people making fun of these players that they've never heard of.

You guys seem to forget that Vidic and Evra when they went to the club were also practically unknown. Vidic especially and he's now considered one of the best CB's in Europe.

I wiiiiiiiiiiiish we bit on that huge ass offer from uhhhhh was it PSG or Man City, don't remember really but it was huge.

Last January, from PSG. €25m plus bonus, we would've bought Tevez with that money. Galliani was okay with that, just like Pato and Allegri. Berlusconi (Silvio for sure, probably Barbara as well) was not. Nobody will ever offer anything that much if Pato keeps getting injured every other week, which seems likely.

No problem, we have Ze Eduardo now! :D

elsk

Banned
He's well known, in the Mexican team that won gold and beat Brazil at London.

lol It's kinda funny people making fun of these players that they've never heard of.

I know who he is. I watched him in the pre-Olympics, Toulon Tournament and at the Olympics. He's just the kind of DM/CM you guys needed.

I said thanks because my name is Héctor and I didn't know who you guys were talking about until a few seconds ago :p

Mumei

Then what are you saying?

One of the problems I sometimes see as a moderator is that occasionally posters, and especially juniors, can get the wrong impression about what is appropriate because they see something in one context and think it is fine in other contexts. More specifically to this, I had to ban someone in PopGAF a few weeks ago for doing essentially the same thing (but not joking) because the posters there were operating under a misapprehension that using those gifs was okay in general. When I spoke to two other mods to see if perhaps I had made a mistake and should overturn it, they both suggested that it was fine.

So when I saw WoodenLung post it, I thought that I should mention it for anyone in this topic who also was not aware. I was not suggesting that it is always wrong, only that it wasn't always right. And while I can see how Wooden might have thought that I was implying he didn't know, he was really only a convenient person to quote; I wasn't intending to say anything about him in particular.

So: I was saying exactly what I said and no more. There's no need to read any threatening subtext into it.

Does that answer your question?

Salvadora

If only the rest of the team played at his level.
One of the problems I sometimes see as a moderator is that occasionally posters, and especially juniors, can get the wrong impression about what is appropriate because they see something in one context and think it is fine in other contexts. More specifically to this, I had to ban someone in PopGAF a few weeks ago for doing essentially the same thing (but not joking) because the posters there were operating under a misapprehension that using those gifs was okay in general. When I spoke to two other mods to see if perhaps I had made a mistake and should overturn it, they both suggested that it was fine.

So when I saw WoodenLung post it, I thought that I should mention it for anyone in this topic who also was not aware. I was not suggesting that it is always wrong, only that it wasn't always right. And while I can see how Wooden might have thought that I was implying he didn't know, he was really only a convenient person to quote; I wasn't intending to say anything about him in particular.

So: I was saying exactly what I said and no more. There's no need to read any threatening subtext into it.

Does that answer your question?
Are we still allowed to make accusations of illegal sexual activities at certain poster(s)?

Manager

Cech; Ivanovic, Cole, Cahill, Terry (c); Mikel, Hazard, Ramires, Lampard, Mata; Torres.

Federici; Gunter, Harte, Gorkss, Pearce; Leigertwood, Guthrie, Karacan, McAnuff, McCleary; Pogrebnyak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom