• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOOO close from Udinese. Wonderful keeping from the Braga tender. One handed dive to deny a second, and then blocks the follow up from the ground. Need a gif of that.

Also, he's definitely not happy with his defence.

Edit: Am I the only footygaf watching this? LOL

Zabojnik

SOOO close from Udinese. Wonderful keeping from the Braga tender. One handed dive to deny a second, and then blocks the follow up from the ground. Need a gif of that.

Also, he's definitely not happy with his defence.

Edit: Am I the only footygaf watching this? LOL

I watched the first half, Udinese seemed in control, so I switched to Chelsea. Think I'll switch back, the second half is not living up to expectations.

Not even close to enough or good enough movement for Chelsea. For fucks sake I hate how everytime Torres has the ball he stops up and slows down everything.

It's an amazing game. Control switching back and forth. Udinese look comfortable but Braga are pushing them to be certain.

Udinese is amazing. The classy Napoli, really.

tralfazz

Torres is like the asshole on the bball playground that you hate to pas to because all he does is dribble against a double team, never pases back and then dribbles off his leg and claims foul. Sturridge ain't much better. Get Moses, get Cavani, get back Drogba, get whoever...

yAaa6.jpg

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom