• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garjon

Reading bringing on another striker? That may be a big mistake. It's good to beat Chelsea, but they should be satisfied with a point here.

feel

Latinamerican Fox Sports Plus commentators are pronouncing Hazard with a heavy emphasis on the second syllable, like HaSSÁR!! It's driving me up the wall... lol

what a fucking goal from Braga! They are indeed a very good team(not to mention the beautiful bastard Hugo Viana <3) But their physical presence is nowhere near Udinese's....Otherwise the game wouldn't be a draw....

Does anyone here play yahoo's premier league fantasy game? It says that this reading game also belongs to week one, what will then happen to Guthries points? I can't get for both games right?

I do think the time I gave Torres is coming to an end. I gave him longer than most, but I feel the jig is up.

Then again, he scored 1 game ago, so maybe this is an emotional reaction :lol

Not feeling Udinese's jersey. The red numbers on the back are bad. We know something about it, right, fade? :p

Oh god yeah.

juve-home-07-08-del-piero.jpg

They were just so illegible from far.

Edit: better than the yellow, though.

Apparently the people in charge of CL's referee selection never watch Bundesliga....
Why the hell is Stark there? Like he hasn't embarrassed UEFA enough from the euros

Yen

Going by training pics, this could be our team for tomorrow:

----------Reina/Jones------------
Flanagan Coates Agger Robinson
---Henderson Allen Adam-----
Borini-----Morgan-----Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom