• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I told you they'd get a gift from the ref. Offside all day long. Spurs, Wigan and Reading, 3 seasons in a row.

I told you they'd get a gift from the ref. Offside all day long. Spurs, Wigan and Reading, 3 seasons in a row.
We're the only team that get dodgy decisions aren't we?

Edit: also like that time we got a ghost goal in the FA Cup and thus flucked the game. 5-1, but fluked it. :lol

Chelsea 3-2 Reading

untitled-24bu9a.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We're the only team that get dodgy decisions aren't we?

Not at all. You're just the only one who've had the exact same thing 3 seasons in a row. I said before kick off this would happen. These are not minuscule decisions, they are massively obvious calls.

qindarka

Banned
Say, didn;t Man City get favorable calls against Southampton too? Don't pretend that Chelsea are the only team getting these decisions.

Garjon

Miles offside, but Chelsea have been knocking on the door since Reading made that attacking sub, I knew it would be a bad decision.

Arnie

Of course a side as strong as Chelsea would need a favor from the officials against a newly promoted side. Pathetic...

Eh, it's not worth whining over, it's not as if Reading have dominated the game.

And you're a United fan, you're the primary beneficiary of blatantly horrendous refereeing calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom