• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

qindarka

Banned
Not at all. You're just the only one who've had the exact same thing 3 seasons in a row. I said before kick off this would happen. These are not minuscule decisions, they are massively obvious calls.

Sure, you can pick out one game from each season where Chelsea got decisions in their favor and try to make it a trend. I'm sure we could do it for any other team as well.

WJD

vJqlZ.png

Pretty much my worst week in 4 years of playing FF.

Sappy113

Chelsea may be leading but they don't look that good imo.

They've had some nice short-passing going on. Besides, with the new players, they'll get better once they gel. Some with Kagawa and RVP. Important thing is to bag the points, even if the play itself leaves something to be desired.

That being said, they've pretty much been gifted this match in the second half.

Hindle

Banned
Kudos to Reading, when up against the big teams it's good if they can score as many as possible. It will help them out if they are in a relegation battle.

Meier

Changed Hazard for Oscar. Huge mistake that..

Definitely will take the 4 point hit and replace Oscar. Doesn't look like he is going to factor into many games any time soon.

Garjon

Really harsh, the keeper wouldn't have gone up were it not for the offside goal.

Also, I have to say, that unlike Southampton, Reading actually did put on a good show. Always pushing players forward, none of this 10 men behind the ball business. It cost them, but it should only have cost them 2 points.

evilwart

Good result for my FF team (Captain Hazard 5 assists this week!), but Chelsea didn’t deserve it. They weren’t particularly good and Torres was flat out terrible. Every time he touched the ball he seemed to kill the momentum.

Soi-Fong

Really, Reading deserved to get a point from this. Keeper would have never went out were they not that desperate to get a goal back.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Do feel bad for Reading, they definitely deserved their point.

But a victory is a victory. ON TOP OF THE LEAGUE TABLE. Like they will be all season long.

Very harsh scoreline on Reading.

They were at least level (if not better) in terms of quality for the majority of the match. Chelsea should make like bandits with the points though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom