• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I experienced a day at Leeds festival, that was enough for me to know never again

Pretty much my idea of hell

I Was in the land of JT's!

The tidal wave of JT's does get overbearing at times, but I was there with a ton of mates so it was easy to ignore them. Hate the actual festival environment though, and kipping in a tent is a fucking abysmal experience.

Said to myself that I wasn't going to go to another after two years of Leeds, then I went to Glastonbury and it was brilliant. I advise you to go, there's much, much, much less JTs, because all the little indie hipster bob dylan wilbury types just nob off to Leeds for the 'banter', which leaves the less pretentious types going to Glastonbury. Well, there are still some JTs, but they're certainly the minority.

And yes, cut the wristband off afterwards. I did actually keep mine on after the two Leeds ones, then I was sick after a night out and got puke all over them so ended up cutting them off. Once they were gone I realised how stupid they were.

Sloosha

I'm basically on the West Coast of the US. I did live in London when I became a Chelsea supporter though.

I went to reading 7, or so, years ago. Coldest night of my life.

3Sixty

I live in Southampton and support Southampton. Though I actually live closer to Eastleigh FC's stadium than St.Marys, the filthy glory hunter that I am.

Kyoufu

This is both fucking horrific. It should be Cookie Dough and a good fucking movie.

Cookie Dough is usually my #1 choice (Chocolate Fudge Brownie is my recent fave though) but they didn't have any so I went with this.

And I'm curious what Hunger Games is like. brb 2 hours.

Salvadora

Cookie Dough is usually my #1 choice (Chocolate Fudge Brownie is my recent fave though) but they didn't have any so I went with this.

Jennifer Lawrence is hot so enjoy. Just know that the sequels are Bebe level of shite & that is no over exaggeration.
Edit: Books I mean since none of you can read.

Everyone told me it was terrible, but I actually didn't think it was that bad. Phish Food though...? There's a reason it's always the only thing left!

Arnie

Chunky Monkey is the best flavour. Cookie Dough is unfinished filth. May as well have 'egg whites' flavour, or something.

I just watched season one episode two of breaking bad and my jaw dropped at one scene
bathtub coming through ceiling

I think I'm going to enjoy this!

Yeah when he's on form he's great but the majority of the time he's not, really pisses me off.

Baffles me too how most United fans hold him in some sort of God-tier status, I'd happily sell him if the right offer came knocking.

He's good a majority of the time. He was our most consistent attacking player in 2010/11, and was good last year when he wasn't injured. I don't know why you think he's that inconsistent.

I don't understand why people want to move Shinji out wide to make room for another striker. He's not a better winger than our wingers and he won't be a better central midfielder than our midfielders. He plays in the hole, and he's clearly better than Rooney in that position. The same applies to Rooney. There isn't a point moving him out to the wing because he won't be better there than the wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom