• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Tom Marshall ‏@mexicoworldcup
Mexican journo @LopezOlvera reporting Herrera will be announced as a Manchester United player in a matter of hours.

gC3mw.gif

GorillaJu

Why don't we inspire the YNWA tattoo that Agger had?
Edit: Loyalty.

Difference between living in London and in Liverpool, probably. Those who allow themselves to really immerse in the culture tend to fall in love with it.

Oher than that Agger is a one off, anyway. Not like all our players are that loyal. Would be a shame if we ended up selling him.

Kyoufu

Before I go to bed, Pardew said:

“I had a text from Jose Mourinho yesterday wishing me all the best and it’s things like that which make you realise things are good. I don’t usually get texts from him so it shows we’re getting noticed.”

THE SPECIAL ONE LOVES NEWCASTLE

Soi-Fong

And transfers. And midfielders.

Lol Anyway from a Mexican friend, regarding Herrera apparently he's well loved in Mexico. Was called up to CM in the Olympic squad since they were short and he surprised them. A work-horse and very hard to get off the ball and in the Olympics he was a vital cog alongside Marco Fabian. As well, he's a box-to-box midfielder who can transition from defense to attack with ease and always pays attention the flow of the game.

Also many people consider him similar to Ribery, just because of how he looks, but also apparently being really skilled as well.

Edit: This may just be my friend hyping him up to no end, but one thing he's sure with was that he really played a vital part in Mexico getting gold.

Salazar

Edit: This may just be my friend hyping him up to no end, but one thing he's sure with was that he really played a vital part in Mexico getting gold.

I'm convinced. Would round off a solid window.

We just need some grit, concentration, and determination. And the confidence to realise that we are over-qualified to pass through teams down the middle.

Soi-Fong

I'm convinced. Would round off a solid window.

We just need some grit, concentration, and determination. And the confidence to realise that we are over-qualified to pass through teams down the middle.

If we get him, that's six players!!! Who would've thought especially from Fergie!!???

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Lol Anyway from a Mexican friend, regarding Herrera apparently he's well loved in Mexico. Was called up to CM in the Olympic squad since they were short and he surprised them. A work-horse and very hard to get off the ball and in the Olympics he was a vital cog alongside Marco Fabian. As well, he's a box-to-box midfielder who can transition from defense to attack with ease and always pays attention the flow of the game.
The Olympic tournament wasn't the best display of his talent. He had to deal with injuries and suspensions through half of it. He was definitely a beast during the Pre-Olympic and Toulon tournaments, winning the MVP award for the latter.

Soi-Fong

Kida, you a United fan?

The Olympic tournament wasn't the best display of his talent. He had to deal with injuries and suspensions through half of it. He was definitely a beast during the Pre-Olympic and Toulon tournaments, winning the MVP award for the latter.

My friend lied to me then!! :(

rodvik

Before I go to bed, Pardew said:

“I had a text from Jose Mourinho yesterday wishing me all the best and it’s things like that which make you realise things are good. I don’t usually get texts from him so it shows we’re getting noticed.”

THE SPECIAL ONE LOVES NEWCASTLE

sir-alex-ferguson-phone-updatec.com.jpg

You mad bastard, so you nicked Jose's cell phone. Then what?

Ronaldo+on+the+phone+hiGRHWoz0t-l.jpg

Sit down big man, you are going to shit yourself laffin...

Mumei

I think you mean 29/11/2010 not 2011. The amazing display from Barca in that clasico. Searching for your date comes up with Barca vs Rayo Vallecano.

So I did!

Anything with a hint of romance in it = terrible taste on GAF

I haven't really noti -

... Kyoufu, I think we can safely say that the issue is with your taste.

I had forgotten about that topic.

Fucking Mata. I make him captain for the week cos he has 2 games, and contributes fuck all. I was coming second on Monday, now I'm 14th :(

People with Ivanovic and Hazard have killed me. Oh well, 37 weeks to go, I'm not letting that fiver go lightly

We still have to sort out the winnings percentages btw

neoanarch

Thanks.
Fuck Club América

You should be banned for your awful attempt at trolling.

Buddy. Do you know anything about Bruno Donizete in the Chivas segunda division squad? Do you know if they can bring him them up to the first team?

Also I don't think the Herrera or Mier deals will go through. Count on them being there til the end of the apertura.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Can't sleep so it's 6am and I'm tinkering with my fantasy team.

I wanna drop the Ox but I can't decide who for. Already got Hazard, Nolan, Carzola and Ben Arfa.

Lightning

Banned
After Sahin arrives I can't wait for this transfer window to close and we can focus on the season ahead. I am still happy with the improvments to our squad.

choodi

Banned
Fucking Mata. I make him captain for the week cos he has 2 games, and contributes fuck all. I was coming second on Monday, now I'm 14th :(

People with Ivanovic and Hazard have killed me. Oh well, 37 weeks to go, I'm not letting that fiver go lightly

We still have to sort out the winnings percentages btw

I had Hazard as captain. He got me more than half my points

I had to choose between him and Mata as captain too. Guess I picked right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom