• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Podolski training to beat Stoke at their own game.

zp_Training_01_1738.jpg

What long legs

kharma45

I love Kagawa's posts on Facebook

After the first match. Coming up - a beloved home match.

4 days ago - one of my dreams finally came true. Playing what I love to do under the Premier League.

Considering the atmosphere of the practice sessions the day before -- I was thinking that I would be starting off from a bench, not on a pitch. But it turned out to be the opposite for good -- playing the full 90 minutes.

The match day -- it surely was a big day, but I wasn't nervous at all.
But even though there were some "good" performances, they don't mean much if they don't lead to goals.

We ended up losing the match, but as I train more and immerse myself into the club and communicate more with teammates, I'm confident that the great outcomes will follow naturally.

Time flies and the 2nd match, against Fulham, is coming up tomorrow.
It's our home match.
As I experienced in Cerezo Osaka, Borussia Dortmund, and the Japan National Team (サッカー日本代表), the atmosphere / environment of a home match is nothing but great for the club. With this home advantage, all I want is nothing but win the match.

Shinji

Norwich City FC ‏@NorwichCityFC
TRANSFER NEWS: We hope to confirm City's seventh signing of the summer within the hour

lol

they should have said "fee agree, medical done, I'll tell you the name after 1000 retweets"

pappe

Chelsea players are tapping up Moses on twitter . Earlier Ashley Cole tweeted he can't wait to train with Moses and now Mikel has tweeted he can't wait for Moses to join Chelsea.

SMH

Kyoufu

Chelsea players are tapping up Moses on twitter . Earlier Ashley Cole tweeted he can't wait to train with Moses and now Mikel has tweeted he can't wait for Moses to join Chelsea.

SMH

You're assuming he needs to be tapped up. He knows Chelsea want him and that's enough. You think he'd want to stay at Wigan?

GQman2121

Banned

SMH

Well it's only personal terms with the player that have to be worked out. The fee with Wigan has been accepted.

ShogunX

SMH

Surely this isn't the same Moses who plays/played for Wigan. I mean fair enough he's a decent young player but he's hardly the type of player to generate any kind of buzz within a club.

fuck

buy back Kaka milan

you know you want him back!

You know what? I'm starting to think that buying him back would be somehow useful for us, especially now that we don't have Cassano anymore.

Just wait a couple of days, Galliani will be in Madrid next week when you guys will play the Supercopa

Garjon

SMH
Sounds a lot like the Fabregas affair. I think I know the answer, but did Barcelona ever get into trouble for that?

Zabojnik

Where are the best deals on PlayStation 3's? Need to replace mine.

Amazon sucks in this regard. Zavvi has the best deals I've seen so far with the following:

1. £200 - 320GB PS3 + 5 Blu-Rays http://www.zavvi.com/games/consoles...-320gb-console-5-blu-ray-bundle/10633284.html
2. £200 - 320GB PS3 + 2 PS3 games http://www.zavvi.com/offers/ps3-console-offer.list

Yet to see anything anywhere else like these two deals.

Recommendations?

Can't help you there. I bought the 160GB PS3 Slim yesterday for about £140 (the fat one went to my brother) and I'm surprised at how incredibly unstable it is in the vertical position. Had to order a cheapo vertical stand on eBay.

Wes

venison crêpe
I don't think any of the coaches in the Premier League are "bad" this year. Some are obviously in difficult situations (looking at Reading and Norwich) but they're not bad managers.

Where are the best deals on PlayStation 3's? Need to replace mine.

Amazon sucks in this regard. Zavvi has the best deals I've seen so far with the following:

1. £200 - 320GB PS3 + 5 Blu-Rays http://www.zavvi.com/games/consoles...-320gb-console-5-blu-ray-bundle/10633284.html
2. £200 - 320GB PS3 + 2 PS3 games http://www.zavvi.com/offers/ps3-console-offer.list

Yet to see anything anywhere else like these two deals.

Recommendations?

Check Shopto (I'd link but they're still a banned site).

Good news for Bayern: Heynckes will leave after this season.

Bad news for BVB: Piszczek can't play :(. Oh my, you better show why we bought you, Kirch.

Weidenfeller - Kirch, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer - Gündogan, Kehl - Blaszczykowski, Reus, Großkreutz - Lewandowski

elsk

Banned
Good news for Bayern: Heynckes will leave after this season.

Bad news for BVB: Piszczek can't play :(. Oh my, you better show why we bought you, Kirch.

Weidenfeller - Kirch, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer - Gündogan, Kehl - Blaszczykowski, Reus, Großkreutz - Lewandowski

What's the deal with Großkreutz? I get Klopp uses him against Bayern but against Bremen? Perisic should be playing as starter ahead of him.

What's the deal with Großkreutz? I get Klopp uses him against Bayern but against Bremen? Perisic should be playing as starter ahead of him.

Well, with Bremen, it's hard to know how they'll play. Großkreutz is the safer option and like I said earlier today, Großkreutz looks like shit in pre-season because he's tired. He shouldn't be now, so he can play good. Who knows if he does, though.

Also, not happy about Heynckes leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom