• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

mike ashley: please please please can we have him?? 6million francs in sports direct credit
ancelloti: here is a giant sack of money, tell debuchy he can have one too, and lots of sexy paris ladies

He ain't joining, Ky, the dream is dead, embrace dat Ryan Taylor future.

Ryan Taylor is awesome and he's a LB. :p

madmackem

Oh yes!!

jbfz0zedD53Mud.png

Gerrrin lad, welcome home johno.

Meier

Good stuff, congrats to y'all. I think he'll be an excellent signing for Sunderland although it looks like he may have packed on a few pounds lately.

I do wish it could have worked out for him at City because he could look fantastic at times. This is probably best for everyone involved though.

fuenf

Good news for Bayern: Heynckes will leave after this season.

Not sure if it's good news. I hate him for not practicing penalties before a certain game that shouldnt be mentioned. But as elsk said, he's fairly competent and he's the one coach who can finally stand up to Hoeneß / Rummenigge (see Martinez for example, btw. fuck Bilbao).

Let's just say if they somehow manage get Pep i'll be happy, Slomka would be okay too but i've got a feeling that it will be Favre and he'll fail big time!

dc89

I think it's a good bit of business by City. He was bought for around £7m.

He was given his chance and sadly he couldn't make it.

I think he'll do fine at Sunderland. I can't agree with the 'young English talent' tag he sometimes gets because he's 25 now an coming up to his peak.

Damn, we suck lol

Gündogan is bad, Großkreutz is on the pitch?, Kuba missing Piszczek, Kirch looks shaky as fuck.

Reus is fucking fantastic, though.

dc89

Denis Suarez scored for City EDS!

It was free to get in tonight at the Etihad. Shame I was working late or I'd have gone.

needs to put Perisic on the pitch....Grosskreutz hasn't been any good for god remembers how long......Plus his playing style really suits Kagawa better...

kharma45

With Johnson and McClean Sunderland have some pretty potent wingers.

Coupled with players like Sebastian Larsson, Stéphane Sessègnon, Louis Saha and Steven Fletcher they could do pretty well this year.

Carling Cup or whatever it's called could be won.

would be against any other team, but Dortmund are the ultimate 'horse shoe up their ass team'

it's unbelievable how lucky they always get, not to say it isnt deserved but they are crazy lucky

That's not true if you count how many times we hit the post each season =\

it is! dont you trust me? i mean who would know it better than a bitter Bayern fan? ;)

Well if only the games against Bayern are taken into account, then I guess we're indeed lucky, that's why I kinda felt relieved after losing the super cup. The streak has to come to an end at sometime ;) 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom