• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
Me neither. I can understand why they are used in business as they are a workhorse. But for anything else...

Nope.

its not just there, even in the US its for people who are out of touch and still think its the IT thing tech wise. you will often see 40/50+ year olds with them here. Also the touch screen is hard for them to adjust.

when in reality the iphone does everything and more and you can get a used one for 150-200

but someone people struggle with change

RaGe_pt

I'll be following the bundesliga a lot closer this year. The atmosphere on Dortmund's stadium is breath taking! I won't die without going there to watch my FC Porto play against Dortmund :)

Arnie

That huge Dortmund kop is one of the nicest sights in all of football. If we renovate Anfield I hope we can upgrade ours to that size.

PaulLFC

Oops...

7846359750_977d329f7c_o.gif

Carbonox

Zavvi just stuck (literally as of the last hour or so) a 10% off discount code on their 320gb PS3 + The Karate Kid deal, reducing the price to £180. Bought.

Arnie

Would be nice if he could get the last 30-20 minutes or so. I just reckon he'll need some time to settle in and regain some match form. Maybe he'll get a game with the reserves first?
If we can play Jay Spearing we can play a slightly unfit Nuri Sahin.

Kyoufu

Technically yes. He'd probably won't refuse if he knows Newcastle 100% won't return for him.

Well Lille would be daft selling one of their star players to their competition.

I doubt we'll do anything but we better fucking return for him!

7 days to go and I have no hope left in my tank.

Carbonox

Well Lille would be daft selling one of their star players to their competition.

I doubt we'll do anything but we better fucking return for him!

7 days to go and I have no hope left in my tank.

Didn't Lille say they won't sell to competition in the league? Hopefully they stick by that. Not that that means anything good for us as it means they would still sell him to any interested club offering the moolah.

Seriously, 8m Euros. A fucking steal. If I had that money, I'd fund that move myself.

Yen

mike ashley: please please please can we have him?? 6million francs in sports direct credit
ancelloti: here is a giant sack of money, tell debuchy he can have one too, and lots of sexy paris ladies

He ain't joining, Ky, the dream is dead, embrace dat Ryan Taylor future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom