• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

elsk

Banned
Yeah, but I've seen pics of him where he actually looks properly modeled.

Aguero%20Dribbling%20FIFA%2013_656x369.png

Hard to tell really. But considering EA are in a partnership with City it would be a bit crappy. I guess we have to wait for the demo, Sept 11th.

Maybe he wasn't around when they did the photo-session for the faces.

kharma45

Eww. Whereas I had a whole one of these for dinner earlier: http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=263794808

Those Tesco Italian meals always surprise me with how not bad they are.

I like the crumble but not the apple.

Although I'm on a diet starting yesterday, salad in the morning, reduced salt soup for lunch and Weight Watchers meal for dinner. No desserts here, went to a cake shop to meet my family yesterday and got a diet Coke while they waffled down tarts

I'm giving myself another month to eat what I want, I plan to start back into a routine again once uni comes around.

The M&S Fuller Longer meals are pretty good btw.

Rhubarb crumble is lame.

I am the king of crumbles. Just made an epic apple crumble. Nice helping of custard to go with it. Hint of cinnamon. Perfect.

Carbonox

Those Tesco Italian meals always surprise me with how not bad they are.

I'm giving myself another month to eat what I want, I plan to start back into a routine again once uni comes around.

Know it. I love their Caribbean stuff too. Especially the Chicken curry that I get pretty much every time I go.

Wilbur

Banned

Will check them out, cheers. M&S is surprisingly cheap now for the quality of their food

Emhemed

RAC1 (a very reliable catalan radio station) reporting Barca vice president Bartomeu is in London negotiating Song's deal, aslo the player and the club have agreed a five year contract of €5m annual salary. The deal could be done very soon. Please Wenger stop it from happening I don't want Song :(

Carbonox

RAC1 (a very reliable catalan radio station) reporting Barca vice president Bartomeu is in London negotiating Song's deal, aslo the player and the club have agreed a five year contract of €5m annual salary. The deal could be done very soon. Please Wenger stop it from happening I don't want Song :(

Ratchet & Clank have their own radio station?

dc89

Adam Johnson looks boss. I wouldn't trust that picture you posted to be honest, it's awful.

Look at Tevez's left knee.

That kits already confirmed to be in FIFA13. When they first showed the screen for the classic kits it showed that kit for City.

kharma45

Know it. I love their Caribbean stuff too. Especially the Chicken curry that I get pretty much every time I go.

Never tried the Caribbean stuff, must give it a go.

Will check them out, cheers. M&S is surprisingly cheap now for the quality of their food

The Fuller Longer meals can be pricey though, around £3-4 usually but they're on offer a fair bit too so it evens out.

Only one I've had that I'd steer clear of is the Katsu one, really wasn't that nice. Had a Thai Red Curry one though that was brilliant, imo even looks good for a ready meal and I did genuinely feel full afterwards.

WP_000591.jpg

Lightning

Banned
Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague

alex sonf t

:lol

This is unreal if arsenal allow these tossers from Barcelona to do this.

I cannot freakin believe this is happening.

Kweh

Song has 3 years left on contract, if we sell it will be Wenger's choice. Surprised this is gathering pace again though, i guess we'll go back in for M'Vila if he does leave?

Stubo

Arsene "I don't want to sell to Frogson" Wenger.

Always happy to help out his pals Barcelona and Man City.

He must hate the window opening :(

Clegg

Song out and Sahin in?

That seems the most likely outcome if Song goes to Barca.

Don't know where that would leave RVP though.

I would actually be happy for Song to go if that means we definately get Sahin and M'Vila

Sahin is a better playmaker and better at assists than Song and M'Vila is a better defensive midfielder. Overall, it would strengthen the team.

But only if it means they both come in. Still reckon we were getting M'Vila all along ignoring my date. *cough*

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Alvaro Pereira's agent says that Juventus are leading the chase for his client.

???????????????????

He should take lessons from Vucinic :p

Seriously, no idea why he was swearing in Italian? It was an Italian referee ffs.

Emhemed

If Arsenal lose Song who do you guys think Wenger should replace him with? I read that Arsenal are targeting Victor Wanyama as a replacement, I don't really know much about him.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
If Arsenal lose Song who do you guys think Wenger should replace him with? I read that Arsenal are targeting Victor Wanyama as a replacement, I don't really know much about him.

Replace him? But Diaby will be like a new signing!

/wenger

In other news, I just started and finished Journey. It was amazing, if you own a PS3 you must play this game, it bordered on a religious experience.

Do you guys have another DM to cover for him? Or are you getting M'Villa now?
Surely you're going to get at least one Barcelona player out of this.

Not one of worth,we can play a couple out of position again but that would have disastrous results.
I suppose when Frimpong is fit we could test him in the role.

WJD

Glory hunter :p

Was thinking, maybe Henriquez will be used in the U21 league this year? Could be a good way to settle him into English football.

I like to balance that out with the fact I follow San Diego in the NFL and when the mood takes me and I fancy some Hockey, Calgary Flames.

I haven't picked NFL or NBA teams yet. I doubt I will actually root for an NBA side, I just enjoy watching the action.

I like the Colts in the NFL - read : Peyton u so good

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I haven't picked NFL or NBA teams yet. I doubt I will actually root for an NBA side, I just enjoy watching the action.

I picked the Saints.

Then their coach got banned for a year.

Sloosha

Become a Clippers fan with me. It was either them or the Lakers, since I have an LA sports channel where I am, which shows all of their games.

For NFL, I follow the 49ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom