• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its possible. Arsenal haven't outright said that they won't sell RVP to us. And we've also heard that United will be making an improved or indeed have already made an improved bid. I'll still be very surprised if we sign him though.

And just after typing all that, I've seen this.

Arsenal and Manchester United making progress over RVP transfer
John Cross of The Mirror (who is a decent source for Arsenal news) and The Banned Paper also reporting the same.

Cool cool.

K1LLER7

Its possible. Arsenal haven't outright said that they won't sell RVP to us. And we've also heard that United will be making an improved or indeed have already made an improved bid. I'll still be very surprised if we sign him though.

And just after typing all that, I've seen this.

Arsenal and Manchester United making progress over RVP transfer
Lets hope this transfer goes through, we've failed on too many transfers for star players recently.

dc89

"@Wanchope_Dickov a m8 of mine who works at man city told me that city r on verge on sigining higuain & he will b a city player by weekend"

Muppet mode engaged.

Clegg

Do Bloomberg know something we don't or are they just going on the rest of the media speculation?

A0SlmYrCQAIwwBJ.jpg:large

Clegg

Wait. RVP has failed his United medical?

He hasn't had a medical.

In other news, Banned Paper has their own "exclusive" about the RVP transfer saga. Its the exact same "exclusive" that The Telegraph and The Mirror are just after releasing.

Gotta love journalism.

Kyoufu

He hasn't had a medical.

In other news, Banned Paper has their own "exclusive" about the RVP transfer saga. Its the exact same "exclusive" that The Telegraph and The Mirror are just after releasing.

Gotta love journalism.

That's not journalism. That's being a lazy pile of shite.

Also lol at DC1995 for listening to these bogus stories.

dc89

Link, cat.

He got injured hahahaha

Where is doicare at.

Say what now?

He hasn't had a medical.

Gotta love journalism.

Im willing to bet alot that dc has been Sporked or otherwise duped.

Failed due to a back problem brought on by carrying Arsenal for the past few seasons.

Lightning

Banned
I'm sure Wenger would love to say that hes not going to sell RVP and Song under any circumstances.

But Arsenals board seem to love making a quick buck and. They're basically screwing Wenger at every turn.
0% chance the board sell Song against Wenger's wishes...

Kyoufu

Thierry Henry is retiring due to back pains. He blames his loan move last season when he carried Arsenal during his short spell.

Am I doing it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom