• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

caramac

Today I was looking for something on some old saved data discs, didn't find what I was looking for but I came across these.......don't ask what Stuart Pearce is doing in there.

ibhBeUxgf64MnL.gif
ikxTBQnzzOuvB.gif
ib0ZJOCb1z4TSH.gif
ic7vy94Bd5iMI.gif
i251lcPxJlOHM.gif
itNXKdUXP6UwN.jpg

WJD

Anderson looking like he might possibly start the season as well as he did last year...

How long that lasts, no one knows.

elsk

Banned
Too young, come on, he did okay against us as fucking LB. I didn't even know he could play that. Let him play DM against Fürth or something, he's ready for that and won't cost you any points. The worst thing that could happen to Can would be an almost 40m Martinez right in front of him. And if Bayern really believes in Can, it would be a very stupid thing to buy Martinez for that prize as they are very similiar players.

Any decent DM can play as full-back. And he looked awful in the pre-season as DM, he needs at least one more year in the reserves or on loan. I still think he should start a couple of matches this season with the first team. It would be the same case scenario, Tymo would leave if Martínez joins so we would have the same number of DM. But yeah, I'm not a big fan of the Javi Martínez transfer...

The more I think about the RVP/Man Utd deal the less it makes sense.

Surely Man Utd could put that money to better use? They're clearly willing to spend, but £20m+ on a 29 year old? Crazy shit. If they want another striker surely they could get someone younger for that amount of money? Even Llorente... at 27? Lewandowski... I don't get it.

Arnie

The more I think about the RVP/Man Utd deal the less it makes sense.

Surely Man Utd could put that money to better use? They're clearly willing to spend, but £20m+ on a 29 year old? Crazy shit. If they want another striker surely they could get someone younger for that amount of money? Even Llorente... at 27? Lewandowski... I don't get it.

And Llorente's already said he'd like to play in Manchester, apparently.

dc89

#basedmarwood delivers again.

A0SNlpHCAAA0ZG8.jpg:large

St Mark's classic kit for City in FIFA13. Looks awesome. I still don't think they've got Aguero quite right, well not off that picture anyway, he looks like David Villa.

o___________________O

#basedmarwood is signing David Villa. It has to be it.

dc89

Aguero looks like he's got a stock head.

Yeah, but I've seen pics of him where he actually looks properly modeled.

Aguero%20Dribbling%20FIFA%2013_656x369.png

Hard to tell really. But considering EA are in a partnership with City it would be a bit crappy. I guess we have to wait for the demo, Sept 11th.

Hixx

Oh man SAFC have brought out some kits from when I was a kid. Nostalgia overload.

jXH8MNZ7ChVIN.png
Love this one but it wasn't many peoples favourite. Made ya nipples itch.

jbxqn2EkYvQvUm.png
This is the away kit from the year I was born, so obv before my time but always envied those who had it when I was younger. Now to be mine for £25
3AQmK.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Who likes apple crumble?

I like the crumble but not the apple.

Although I'm on a diet starting yesterday, salad in the morning, reduced salt soup for lunch and Weight Watchers meal for dinner. No desserts here, went to a cake shop to meet my family yesterday and got a diet Coke while they waffled down tarts

dc89

I like the crumble but not the apple.

Although I'm on a diet starting yesterday, salad in the morning, reduced salt soup for lunch and Weight Watchers meal for dinner. No desserts here, went to a cake shop to meet my family yesterday and got a diet Coke while they waffled down tarts

That's a JTish thing for them to do in front of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom