• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

bad look on his part if true...but he always gets treated so much more harshly by SAF than the other players after a bad game.

rooney can play 10 shit games in a row and keep his spot. nani will play one bad game and he's dropped completely. i wouldnt blame him if he's sick of it. his status in the squad should be MUCH higher than it is. i hope we dont get rid of him because our wing play will really suffer.

-MB-

405344_456285457725053_172241577_n.jpg

:)

Clegg

Hopefully we don't switch off because our defence still looks dodgy.

We need to go 4-1 ahead early into this second half.

bjaelke

"Last week there was no problem, but in the last two or three days there have been a lot of things going around him," Laudrup told Sky Sports.

"Scott and I spoke on Friday and both agreed 100 per cent that this weekend he should stay out of the squad.

"We will see what happens next weekend - if he stays he's back. If he leaves then we will have to take it from there."

bad look on his part if true...but he always gets treated so much more harshly by SAF than the other players after a bad game.

rooney can play 10 shit games in a row and keep his spot. nani will play one bad game and he's dropped completely. i wouldnt blame him if he's sick of it. his status in the squad should be MUCH higher than it is. i hope we dont get rid of him because our wing play will really suffer.

Sounds a bit like the way we used to treat Babel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom