• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
£24 million for a 29 year old? Hmm. 4 year deal will have his best year, but his wages will be extortionate as well.

Sigh, no midfielder. Fuck it, I'm doing a Clegg and being a moany bastard.

£24m?!? Shyte Arsene saw you lot coming a mile away. Great player though and UTD have never shyed away from paying top dollar for their targets - Rooney, Carrick, Berbatov and Ferdinand.

DOBERMAN INC said:
Now spend the money Arsene, we want defenders.

I want Sturridge and Sahin personally

The fuck is happening right now lol

LOL Bayern, 40m, fucking insane. That shows how desperate we made Uli to win some shit again.

And van Persie done? It was fun while it lasted, Shinji. Time to go home.

Yen

I've got a lot of (personal) abuse from Arsenal fans on twitter an hour ago after I joked about how they can't keep their players/haven't won a trophy in 7 years).
I feel quite smug now.

Blablurn

hey guys :D still gonna be busy till the end of the month! but when i saw the news, i had to leave a comment here! many greetings to everyone!!!

Clegg

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan
Funny, I really thought @Persie_Official was different. But he turned out to be just another mercenary, heartless, selfish little s**t.

Piers is calling someone heartless.

lololololololololol

omgkitty

timthumb.php

Piers is calling someone heartless.

lololololololololol

I could sit and Tweet Morgan all day but I know that he probably won't see them. What I'd give to be locked in a room with him right now, it shouldn't be too hard to mentally cripple him right?

Wes

venison crêpe
As an outsider (as in outside the top 8) it's a good deal for both sides but I have got to think Arsenal got the better of this deal. £24m for a 29 year old with 1 year left on his contract?

Hopefully they can get at least one more £10m+ player in with that before the end of the month.
Rooney and RVP will be exciting to see. I wonder if one of Welbeck or Hernandez will go on loan?

Facism

Mert Gunok needs to fuck right off. Mentally not capable since giving away that pen to galatasaray. gg ruin your international career with 1 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom