• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather see this

----Carrick-Scholes----
Nani-Kagawa-Rooney
-------Van Persie-------

Rooney played wide left when Ronaldo was with us and was decent there.

Kagawa has also shown that he is probably a better creator than Rooney too. There would obviously be a lot of rotation amongst those 4 players.

C'mon Clegg, he was awful there.

deroli

Now the rest of the week will be funny in german media. Everybody will be talking about the missing Bayern players, Khedira, Özil etc not singing our anthem, having no leaders in our team and so on.

YAY at least the consolation goal!

dc89

Yeah I agree. I want to see him behind the striker most of the time really but floating around with the other three.

Valencia's looked promising at RB to be honest and if he's happy playing there I'd love to fit him in somewhere, but then hopefully Rafael/Smalling/Jones don't suffer because of it.

Fergie has to rotate the fuck out of this squad.

And if you win the title Sky will harp on about how Fergie is knows how to keep everyone happy etc.

I've seen it too many times :(

Wilbur

Banned
And if you win the title Sky will harp on about how Fergie is knows how to keep everyone happy etc.

I've seen it too many times :(

Well Mancini did a good job for the most part last season, but I thought Dzeko got short shrift. Was great in the first part of last season. A bit unfair on him if Tevez just walks back in but I suppose Mancini has to do the job he's paid for.

LegoArmo

Rooney can do a job in literally any position on the pitch.

I suppose there's absolutely no chance of singing a midfielder to take the unbolded Scholes's place?

Wilbur

Banned
Rooney can do a job in literally any position on the pitch.

I suppose there's absolutely no chance of singing a midfielder to take the unbolded Scholes's place?

Don't think we will now, which is why I'm pretty ambivalent on RVP. I've got faith in Cleverley doing a job there, but Fletcher coming back full strength/Anderson stepping up are big question marks. If Cleverley, Scholes and Anderson have a good season along with Carrick still being fantastic and Vidic reclaiming best form, the only question marks I have are a) Evra, b) if Kagawa's played properly, c) if Welbeck gets game time.

Bumhead

Banned
Piers Morgan is an absolutely disgraceful person.

What the fuck is it with Arsenal fans? Why is it every player who Arsenal sell or who moves on from Arsenal is a "mercenary" or whatever? Such a babyish persecution complex.

Clegg

David Johnson ‏@DAVID_JOHNSON7
Got some other news I'll spill after the RVP deal is done!
This is the ITK that got the RVP deal spot on.

I'm very intrigued with this new info he has.

Wilbur

Banned

What the fuck is it with Arsenal fans? Why is it every player who Arsenal sell or who moves on from Arsenal is a "mercenary" or whatever? Such a babyish persecution complex.

Yeah he's called us Arsenal's biggest rivals, said RVP is worse than Ashley Cole and called him a money-grabber a few times tonight. Shame he's such a bellend.

Plasma

Banned

Please don't group us all with Piers Morgan.

Conflicting report about Martinez.

David ‏@davidjaca
Antonio Sanz, representative of Javi Martínez; No truth behind Bayern Munich deal, and his player will continue with Athletic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom