• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

We have more than 3 quality players so it'll be a tough pick...

I'll go with:

1) Coloccini

2) Cabaye

3) Cisse

But man, our first team has plenty of quality.

Grouper is the best fish.

Only types of fish I enjoy are the white flaky ones, and of course Tuna. <3 Tuna.

Come on guys, footie-gaf isn't the plaice to talk about fish. I roed my pike earlier and fell off, so I've already got a haddock, and this isn't helping. Cod Almighty!

Salmon

Kozak

Banned
Teh reason it sucks is because fans like you have started acting like board members, looking at the Europa League in terms of the money that can be gained from it, rather than the trophy you can win

Its important to the league I support. Its no coincidence that Galatasaray fell off the European football scene as soon as they started to fail to qualify for the Champions League.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We can't even entertain the crowd with these strikers.

Looks like Padoin is more than a badass name after all.

Zabojnik

We can't even entertain the crowd with these strikers.

sebahafreddoxd_178206.jpg

ElyrionX

Fuck. Why did Pogba leave? I thought Ferguson made it clear enough towards the end of last season that he would get a good amount of playing time this season.

Cuddler

An ageing, French defender, you say?
lol
Arsenal need to try some defenders from non-French speaking countries.
Mertesacker???
Never been impressed by Mexes tbh
trading crap for crap, seems fair.
Hey! Mexes is Lucio level of goodness!
I'd happily take Bendtner behind Llorente and Matri.
Good to know since probably some England club will buy Llorente for 25/30m€.
I'm just joking
I hope

LegoArmo

Why always ji.

Cant see it, we are after another forward and ji looks to be already third in line behind wickham and campbell.

Saha
Fletcher
Campbell
Ji
Wickham

Not a bad selection of strikers. I've got Ji as my bench striker in the fantasy football, he's very cheap, I guess for a reason.

To be fair, it's only during the transfer silly season. Once the football starts, it'll be pages of ":lolerpool" and "ROOOOOONNNEEEY".

Don't forget the FOOTBALL IS DEAD posts.

Just came home from being a substitute at a school, the amount of Barca shirts on kids hurts my soul.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He was Nedved's agent too. But not everyone is a mercenary.
Don't forget the FOOTBALL IS DEAD posts.

Just came home from being a substitute at a school, the amount of Barca shirts on kids hurts my soul.

They got Juved was the best meme.

1 - Manchester City
2 - Manchester United
3 - Chelsea
4 - Spurs
---
5 - Arsenal
6 - Liverpool
7 - Everton
---
18 - Reading
19 - Wigan
20 - Norwich

FA Cup - Liverpool
Capital One Cup -Arsenal (yes, this will be your year with a title!)

Champions League - Copenhagen Real Madrid.
Europa League - Spurs

They got Juved was the best meme.

It was just at typo!

Messi

1 - Manchester City
2 - Manchester United
3 - Chelsea
4 - Spurs
---
5 - Arsenal
6 - Liverpool
7 - Everton
---
18 - Reading
19 - Norwich
20 - Wigan

FA Cup - Liverpool
Capital One Cup -Arsenal (yes, this will be your year with a title!)

Champions League - Copenhagen Real Madrid.
Europa League - Spurs

I will not allow it

nononoheej5.gif

Grouper is the best fish.

Grouper is amazing for fish tacos. Never tried it fried but its a firm, meaty fish so I'd like to give it a go.

You should have listened to me when I told you he wouldn't move to Italy when his wife and child(ren?) have settled in an English speaking country. It just wasn't going to happen.

Weren't you the guy who was also dead certain that his bet on RVP staying in the EPL was as good as lost? How are your winnings treating you?

You know, I was a Newcastle fan in sympathy of our shared love for the black and white kit
and Cabaye is sexy
. But now? I'm starting to think Liverpool. At least Arnie is good value. :p

Quaglia scores from a free-kick. Yurt, fade, what does it mean?!

Don't want him. He can score a tripletta against Merda to win the Scudetto--tutti i goal segnati con un calcio bicicletta--and he still should go. He's done, I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom