• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wessiej

He's playing on Saturday wooooooooo :D
Well fuck you.

And who do whe got for this sunday? Nobody!
Are we going to invest the 8,5m euros for another player? Nope!

What do we got?

500531a1_1706_ccfd.gif

3Sixty

Schneiderlin always reminded me to Schweinsteiger because of the name and position, I really liked him. I never liked Hammond that much tho :p

Yeah, De Ridder looked very overrated in FIFA. He never was called for his national team so I figured out he's kind of average.

So you guys still don't have a new wonder kid like Ox?

I'd expect a French call up for Schneiderlin this season.

We got a few young talents who might be next in line, James Ward-Prowse has looked excellent in pre season but is more of a solid box to box CM than Ox's flair. Luke Shaw is wanted by Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool etc... Basically the next Bale. Then you've got Jake Sinclair (Brother of Swansea's Scott Sinclair) who is a small, rapid striker, i see him ending up on the wing though.

So yeah, we got some :p

What is it about missing a ball that makes you fall down? It's literally exactly the same biomechanics as hitting the ball, isn't it? Is it the absence of energy transfer from foot to ball?

Saw him play in Ajax - AZ. Looked pretty good. Think we could repeat last season?

*hugs*

No reason why we can't! Other teams have strengthened but so have we now, and we've got both Cisse and Ba from the start of the season! AND it's unlikely we'll lose them to the ACON :D

Kyoufu

Saw him play in Ajax - AZ. Looked pretty good. Think we could repeat last season?

Top 4 or bust.

I believe in the quality players we have signed in the past year. We're still looking to bring one more in. Hopefully a defender.

Again, we will be underdogs but that's good for us. Less pressure.

Yen

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/reds-agree-deal-for-winger

Liverpool Football Club have reached an agreement with SC Heerenveen for the transfer of winger Oussama Assaidi, subject to the player passing a medical.

The 24-year-old, who has scored 20 goals in 68 appearances for Heerenveen in the Dutch Eredivisie, will now undergo a medical at Melwood.

Assaidi has represented his native Morocco 22 times since making his international debut in February 2011.

One of the highlights of his young career came in a 6-2 win over FC Twente in 2010 when he scored a hat-trick and assisted the other three goals. 

Check out the video of Assaidi in action below and stay logged on to Liverpoolfc.com for details of further developments.

faridmon

Reports are already suggesting that Van Persie will start against us. He scored a wonderful goal against us, I really don't like where this is going.

Damn you football and money. I'll just wait patiently for my Handball season to start.

Wilbur

Banned
Dutch-GAF, weigh on on Assaidi.

BBC reporting Modric very close to the Madrid move. Think it's an odd move on their part.

Liverpool Football Club have reached an agreement with SC Heerenveen for the transfer of winger Oussama Assaidi, subject to the player passing a medical.

The 24-year-old, who has scored 20 goals in 68 appearances for Heerenveen in the Dutch Eredivisie, will now undergo a medical at Melwood.

Assaidi has represented his native Morocco 22 times since making his international debut in February 2011.

One of the highlights of his young career came in a 6-2 win over FC Twente in 2010 when he scored a hat-trick and assisted the other three goals. 

Check out the video of Assaidi in action below and stay logged on to Liverpoolfc.com for details of further developments.

wut?

Feorax

Seems decent enough from the video on the site. Moves pretty well.

That one was really under the radar.

PaulLFC

Well that was unexpected! Talk about under the radar... not one single link that I've seen, no tweets, no transfer forum speculation... nothing.

But we've signed Oussama Assaidi. Must admit I don't know that much about him, has anyone seen him play regularly and has an opinion on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom