• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

I assume that if he can adapt, Rodgers will see Assaidi as a first team player? That means our front 4 would be Suarez, Assaidi, Borini and Gerrard.

Can't be worse than Downing was last season at least...

Fry

ivgXGPuXSr5RZ.gif

:lol

PaulLFC

I think more than the actual signing (because admittedly I know nothing about him) I'm liking the fact that it was completely out of the blue - no articles, nothing on Twitter, no "ITKs", no rumours, no transfer speculation on forums... nothing. And then there's an article up on the official site saying we've signed him. Considering the popularity of the internet and Twitter I find that really surprising.

Salvadora

This may be old news but I was on Arseblog and saw they had mentioned a solicitor by the name of Darren Dein who advises players on commercial or playing contracts.
Star names like Thierry Henry, Emmanuel Adebayor, Gael Clichy and Cesc Fabregas have all been represented by Dein, a qualified solicitor, on various levels over the past five years.
He helps RVP & Song as well but thankfully they are the last of his clients at Arsenal. And yes, He is the son of David Dein.

Arnie

Loving that out of the blue signing though. Talented young player, probably on low wages, and for £3 million it wouldn't be a disaster if he couldn't transfer his talent over to the English game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom