• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
Man, Falcao deserves to be in the highest competitions. He's amazing natural striker.

I think only City, PSG and Madrid could afford his what's sure to be 45million+ figure, including massive wages.

Real-talk, best striker in the world?

6onub.jpg

Man, Falcao deserves to be in the highest competitions. He's amazing natural striker.

I think only City, PSG and Madrid could afford his what's sure to be 45million+ figure, including massive wages.

You really think Roman couldn't easily afford it too?

What the fuck is Lampard thinking letting JT sit that close to his girlfriend?

Terry is probably just one more Falcao goal away from spinning in his chair and chowing down.

LOL I'm not taking anything away from Falcao but goddamnit did Chelsea do their homework? It's like a copy paste goal from the EL final some 3 months ago. Seriously. Shocking defending.

Falcao is still a beast though.

Linius

If Chelsea would sign him for a huge fee we might get a second Torres. Just leave him be for now :p

Or at least don't go to Chelsea.

Is there any attribute he doesn't excel at?

Heading
Finishing
Double footed?
Strength
Powerful shooting
Accurate shooting
Pace
Movement

Everything you need for the perfect striker. You can shove your Rooneys and RVPs up your arse

Pachimari

Seems Lassana Diarra is on his way to FC Anzhi Makhachkala.

We are seriously getting thin in midfield. Only Khedira, Xabi Alonso and Modric can slot in on the double pivot.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chelsea defense looks so bad. Drogba ain't going to ride to their rescue this time.

dc89

G-Unit

Chelsea showing his true colors... but yeah luck and drogba's heart played a big role in last champions edition. Messi was right

bitter barca fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom