• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Oh wait, it's on Nederland 3. How could I not know. Didn't expect them to have the rights. How is this lowering the football budget? :p

Meier

This is apparently Savic in Florence earlier today. Guess he will definitely be moving as a part of the Nastasic deal. A shame as I do think he could have developed but it does sound like Matija is the better prospect so I'm anxious to see what he's made of.

A1o2IePCIAAaXmv.jpg

Sleepy

Arsenal were in talks earlier over Chamakh exit but Bendtner/Park moves mean Wenger needs him. No arrivals as things stand #bbcfootball #afc @bbcsport_david 2 minutes ago
fml

Crap. I also saw the Guardian team sheet for Sunday's game:

Gervinio---Podolski---Walcott

I guess Giroud and Podolski can't play together? And why Gervinio over the Ox? Luckily, Pool have been shit, too. I still think Arsenal will get stomped.

Meier

That album was 18 years old yesterday.

Haha yeah, I "shared" the post from the official Facebook page yesterday with this comment..

A life-changing event for yours truly. Eventually helped me meet the love of my life so it's a gift that keeps on giving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom