• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

Seriously, we need to sign a midfielder in Real Madrid before deadline!

We got Luka Modric, Xabi Alonso and Sami Khedira for those 2 positions in the double pivot. We got Mesut Özil, Ricardo Kaká, Cristiano Ronaldo, Angél Di María, José María Callejón and Alvaró Morata for the 3 offensive midfield positions.

We need a DM, CM whatever, bring in a midfielder and a right back.

ShogunX

Ian Dowie literally cannot string a sentence together.

Both of them are just talking pure rich creamy poo.

Dowie just explained how Demba Ba failed a medical at Stoke and then joined Newcastle for a reduced fee. Also said Bayern signed Martinez from Valencia.

Both are encyclopedias of football knowledge.

Fry

*comes out of shower, looks at score*

iMblwhmE284Vo.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Courtouis hasn't made a save. Is this is what Chelsea will be like when they play decent teams post-Drogba?

dc89

What happened?

You and everyone else I guess.

The new deal was announced at an elaborate press conference at which the Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis, a film producer, announced sombrely: "Sometimes, marriages come to an end. Unfortunately, Edi wants to go to England, to the cold city of Manchester. There's a plane ready to take him there."

Cavani replied: "What plane? I am staying at Napoli" before signing the new contract and holding up a shirt with 2017 on the back. He said: "I'm happy here. The club has been good to me, and I wanted to stay."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1147750/cavani-agrees-napoli-contract-extension?cc=5739

FALCAO!! Incredible. 2 hat tricks in 1 week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom