• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumhead

Banned
Referee has just given a penalty to Palace.. and then changed his mind. Drop ball now by the sounds of it.

Jeeeeesus. Football will be the death of me.

Fry

FourFourTom ‏@FourFourTom

It's being reported that Didier Drogba has been released by Shanghai Shenhua.

Classic Spurs bottling the game in the last ten. Poor Spurs fans
KuGsj.gif

Garjon

Is anyone else starting to think that Steve Clarke was the real genius behind our post-Hodgson comeback? Dunno what happened the season after though.

TeegsD

I remember that too!!

Sinclair is on the bench though.

Thats good. Didn't get rid of him but they've at least updated him as a City player on FF, hopefully he gets some game time so that my entire game week isnt a complete travesty.

bud

does anyone else think bale is highly overrated? granted, he's better suited as a left-winger than on the right, but he just seems like another walcott or lennon-like player relying almost entirely on his speed.

he needs too much space to do his thing.

weidenfeller? I thought hummels just lost a header duel.
I'm not sure, though. saw the game halfheartedly

That header was a joke, though. Weidenfeller ran out of the goal to catch it, noticed that he can't reach it, went 2 steps back again and thus was totally out of position. Losing a header can always happen, that's why you have a keeper. Weidenfeller would have caught it easily if he had stayed on the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom