• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Balotelli on the bench for City!
No Suarez on the bench.

Poor fella, he tweeted in excitement of being in the squad. Mancini out.

does anyone else think bale is highly overrated?

I've said this ever since him fucking over Maicon. It's terrible to listen to people wank over him each week and they still fucking mention that day every fucking time he plays. He's good but he's certainly not Barca/Real class as some seems to think.

Clear red.

spidye

That header was a joke, though. Weidenfeller ran out of the goal to catch it, noticed that he can't reach it, went 2 steps back again and thus was totally out of position. Losing a header can always happen, that's why you have a keeper.

I see. well mistakes happen to the best, too. nothing to sweat about

Meier

Balotelli on the bench for City!
No Suarez on the bench.

Poor fella, he tweeted in excitement of being in the squad. Mancini out.

Yeah, that's a shame but he'll get his chance some day. Surprised to see Kolarov first choice over Clichy.

ShogunX

Wow went away for a few minutes and come back to WBA 2-0 up, Norwich scoring an equaliser and a red card for big Tom.

Oh and Blackburn equalised as well.

Choc

Banned
its not a harsh red under the current rules guys. FIFA has mandated that studs up challenges which connect above the ball must be seen as serious foul play which is a mandatory red

its the way it is

Arnie

I'd like to personally thank Andre Villas-Boas for making me feel happy about how our season has started, and the manager we appointed.

Steve Clarke bossing it at WBA too, happy for him. As I said, they really were great against us.

Would hardly say unbeaten with Porto and winning the Europa League is shit... but I do think he moved too early.
When Wilbury's saying this you know he's shit.

Very poor performance. That's twice we've conceded after not dealing with a ball into the box., but we need to be playing better than this.

And please don't start Defoe up top by himself ever again.

PaulLFC

There's reports going round that FSG aren't happy with Ian Ayre over what happened yesterday, and he might be getting replaced.

Only because they can't afford to pay his salary.

Apparently we're trying to see if we can snap him up but... eh who cares lets just wait it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom