• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

People are complaining about how commentators don't know how to pronounce Kagawa's and Hazard's names ... what about Skrtel? He's been in the PL for ages. It's Škrtel, how hard can it be?

Bloodzeed is godly. This is amazing :O

I'm just trying to figure out how to stream a stream (yo dawg, I herd you like streams ...) from VLC to PS3. Someone stop me if it isn't possible and spare me some time, thanks. Or better yet, tell me how to do it. :p

Arnie

He does it all without any fuss too. He's one of those players that you just don't notice how good he is until he isn't there. Similar to Alonso and Modric.
Whilst I agree, I think we need to clarify that he's nowhere near the level of those players.

Yet.

GorillaJu

If we pronounced Skrtel correctly it wouldn't sound like "Squirtle" and thus infinitely less cool.

I am cheering on all you fools with Skrtel on your FPL teams, even though I don't trust my own team for clean sheets. I do have Suarez though.

dc89

Wut is the ref doing?

And Kolo can't even pass the ball 7 yards. Right, BRB GAF. Going to Anfield to take my place in that defence. I'm better than Kolo.

Fry

iuTfP7YGlShPb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom